Re: MOVIE/POP CULTURE/ART prints at cost

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
mrkyuss
Art God

Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:32 am

OtomoChaser wrote:This thread was envisioned as an all-encompassing thread for prints of any sort,with the sole proviso to be that they are sold 'at cost'.
The OP who started it did so to counterbalance the many FS threads whose purpose is to flip prints for large profit,and as a non-ambiguous version of the 'Hookup Thread' which often provokes controversy due to different ideas of exactly what constitutes a 'hookup' on a print-by-print basis.

It just seems sensible to have a single dedicated thread for any and all types of prints where both the buyer and seller know exactly what the parameters are - prints 'at cost' ,be it movie,gig, pop culture or Art. This should hopefully serve to reduce the incidents of argument or confusion and debate within the community.
Granted it is not the easiest of threads to navigate if your sole interest is in Art prints, but it was the easiest compromise in order to have a thread that operates in the style of the HuT (which is also cluttered in its own way) whilst serving the community's desire/need for cheaper prints AND being able to qualify for Mod approval under the new market guidelines.
These guidelines preclude any discussion within the threads as to the merits or otherwise of the rules or the terms of individual sales,so for that reason i will not comment further and put this thread on shaky ground since it is being allowed to operate on a trial basis:
electrachrome wrote: MOD approved for a trial run.

Please try to keep banter to minimum.
By all means,anyone wishing to open an 'art prints only' at-cost thread may do so,mod approval being the only stumbling block.
But for now,and on a trial basis, this is the best and currently approved centre of commerce for such things. One thread for all prints - easy to post to,easy to maintain and moderate,and only slightly tricky to find what you want under certain narrow circumstances.

If you wish to start your own,i wish you the very best of luck.

Right, on with the Movie/Pop culture/Art Prints 'at cost' show! :clap:
Tl; dr

Good to see this thread is keeping the banter to a minimum.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
simianfever
Art Expert

Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:57 am

Too much horror business.... sold at the original costs of the prints (no adding whatever shipping was to me or whatever shipping will be to you unless you aren't CONUS, then something we work out).

Christopher Lee as Dracula - Derrick Castle $9.99

The Monster and the Bride - Jeremy Sorrell $10.00
ImageImage

King Kong Linocut - Jason Stamatyades $OLD
Last edited by simianfever on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JDel
Art Expert

Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:11 am

Just got hooked up with a long time ISO so take another 10% off listed prices!! :pint: :pint:
JDel wrote:1 gone. Get at me with any offers!!
JDel wrote:All prints. Most not in system. All Shipped and Insured prices. All BELOW cost.

55.00 for the pair.
lousybutler
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:50 am

$67.50 + shipping & paypal.
(I bundled, resulting in lower orig. shipping cost)
questkid32
Art Expert

Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:07 am

I was going to hang this in the kitchen, but then I found a different print I'd rather hang in the kitchen. This was $50, but all I need for the new print is $42, so I'll do $50 shipped on this one and can then just swap it right out.

Someone buy this so I can get my new poster! :notworthy:
Rainbolt
Art Expert

Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:44 pm

$40 plus 5 shipping (does not include handbill)

“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”
questkid32
Art Expert

Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:28 pm

$85 shipped. Cost.
caseyg1986
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:45 pm

$150 shipped (less than original cost after shipping and taxes)
jachapma
Art Expert

Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:04 pm

didn't mean to upset the natives. As one might gather, there was already a "gigposter prints at cost thread" (or, at least very similar to one), which is why this thread is now the movie/pop culture/art prints at cost thread as opposed to the "prints at cost thread." I'm sure there are plenty of mondo kids that don't care to see art print offerings as well. Oh well. Sorry my response isn't longer, but I assume most people understand the underlying meaning of threads without having someone spell it out for them as if they were dense.

Truth be told, I was just salty about missing something I wanted because it was cast into this cesspool of unintentional "favors."

Get at me if you're interested. Willing to go below cost around $175
I *still* don't care for Gob.
Catdog12
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:12 pm

moss LOTR regular AP
signed & numbered 1/55

scored this on the AP drop, cost was $215 to get here to the states. looking for around that price, any and all offers welcome.
full disclosure: there is one very faint scuff line in the black on the right side of the print about halfway up. IMO you can't really tell its there unless you're looking for it, but i want to be up-front about this. detailed pics will be provided for anyone who inquires. Cheers
sigma722
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:14 pm

$45 shipped.

ImageImage
lousybutler
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:15 pm

lousybutler wrote:Image
$67.50 + shipping & paypal.
(I bundled, resulting in lower orig. shipping cost)
Adding
For an extra $5.
postulio
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Prices negotiable. Trades acceptable. Discounts applicable, for multiple purchases blah blah. Everything has been stored flat and will be rolled w/ craft paper.

$40 shipped

$50 shipped

$50 shipped

$30 shipped

$40 shipped

$50 shipped

take
Image + Image + Image
for $40 shipped.

I'll knock $5 off every price if JDel stops spamming his prints that *CLEARLY* no one wants on every page on most 'deals' sales threads like this for at least 2 pages after this one.
Last edited by postulio on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
futureman
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:53 pm

$125 shipped/insured
Parzival
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Looking to fund the purchase of Moss Lost and LotR Variant. Also, this thread needs more Repo Men.

$65 shipped/insured + paypal fees. This is the Reg from Mondo, unfortunately no extras like others have been able to do. Hit me up if you've somehow missed out on these.