Olly Moss gets his own thread

General art-related discussion.
summoner
Art Freak

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:27 pm

gonzo303 wrote:
lsmith55 wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:This thread and the mondo thread should be merged. Full of donkeys.
Hey gonzo- why don't you falsely advertise some "signed" moss prints for high markups, then ACTUALLY sell prints that aren't signed at all. Oh wait, you already did that to me.

Sorry dude, but with all the fudge you pull here, you're the king of the donkeys as far as I'm concerned.
You're a tool. I said I thought it was signed. Send the fudge back, ill refund your dumb ass.
Image Image Image
gonzo303
Art Freak

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:29 pm

No popcorn needed.

This print I said, I'm pretty sure this is signed as I had riot act get a few prints signed for me. I sold it to him at/under current rate and he didn't bitch until I said something against him on the forums and then he got all butthurt.

Return it like I said.
Same fudge, different drop.
lsmith55
Art Expert

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:52 pm

gonzo303 wrote:No popcorn needed.

This print I said, I'm pretty sure this is signed as I had riot act get a few prints signed for me. I sold it to him at/under current rate and he didn't bitch until I said something against him on the forums and then he got all butthurt.

Return it like I said.
Considering I DID say something and you took a month to ship and a week and a half in between responses, I'd prefer to not have any further transactions with you.

You used the "signed" aspect of the print as a reason to raise the price. And no you didn't question that it was signed, you confirmed it was, then I brought it to YOUR attention after I received it you fuckwit.

How bout you refund me $20? Nope? Well you certainly never offered a solution to make things right. You just gave me a bunch of fudge excuses about being really busy.

My point- don't call people names until you identify your own incompetence first dumbshit.
gonzo303
Art Freak

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:56 pm

130 shipped isn't a raised price dumbass. I said sorry and told you I thought it was signed, you didn't ask for anything. I guess that's your fault for being so quiet.

Stfu and send it back and ill refund you or just stfu and go on complaining about everything else you complain about. I agree BB series 1 brought us nothing good.
Same fudge, different drop.
someasiandude
Art Expert

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:57 pm

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.......so Moss is doing something for Breaking Bad??
BetterCallSaul
Art Expert

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:58 pm

someasiandude wrote:WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.......so Moss is doing something for Breaking Bad??
No, he was saying the Breaking Bad show brought in a bunch of bad members to the community...including me. :twisted:
someasiandude
Art Expert

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Moss's Black Widow brought me into the community.
emac
Art Expert

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Nemesis01 wrote:Since we are kind of on the topic of zelda who here is grabbing this: http://www.comicsalliance.com/2013/03/2 ... ro-figure/
Goddammit. This is my other obsession -- sixth scale figures. Stupid money pit...
lsmith55
Art Expert

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:10 pm

gonzo303 wrote:130 shipped isn't a raised price dumbass. I said sorry and told you I thought it was signed, you didn't ask for anything. I guess that's your fault for being so quiet.

Stfu and send it back and ill refund you or just stfu and go on complaining about everything else you complain about. I agree BB series 1 brought us nothing good.
Ultimate douche-status reached! Congrats bro! I think I've seen more altercations with you on here than anyone else.

On another note- looking forward to my life well wasted print. Glad I snagged the green one! Did rob Ashley say three weeks to ship?
starkdesign
Art Expert

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:10 pm

zonnie5 wrote:
Nemesis01 wrote:Since we are kind of on the topic of zelda who here is grabbing this: http://www.comicsalliance.com/2013/03/2 ... ro-figure/
Looks like some places have it up for preorder already $160-260 depending on the site you go through.
Yeah, just found it on Hobbylink Japan for cheaper. That is the site I got one of my Figma Links from, was cheapest, and shipped first. I know some people have had iffy experiences there, but top notch so far for me.

edit, here is the link: http://www.hlj.com/product/medrah-622

And, for those not interested, sorry for the off topic, back to the norm!
Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
mattg
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:44 pm

Don't know if this has been posted or if anything can be done about it, but here is someone ripping off Moss' Totoro print.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/ruo7in/ ... amed-print
omgkitty
Art Expert

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:45 pm

mattg wrote:Don't know if this has been posted or if anything can be done about it, but here is someone ripping off Moss' Totoro print.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/ruo7in/ ... amed-print
I love it when they don't even try to rip him off...they just straight up resell it!
hellosir
Art Freak

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:48 pm

gonzo303 wrote:130 shipped isn't a raised price dumbass. I said sorry and told you I thought it was signed, you didn't ask for anything. I guess that's your fault for being so quiet.

Hey where did the kindler gentler Corey go?
Might want to check to see if fudge is signed before you put it in tube? Oh wait maybe he is just testing your return policy by calling your bitch ass out?
mobius006
Art Freak

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:59 pm

hellosir wrote:

Hey where did the kindler gentler Corey go?
Might want to check to see if fudge is signed before you put it in tube? Oh wait maybe he is just testing your return policy by calling your bitch ass out?
wait so smith got a print on the drop and now wants to test gonzos refund policy on a decent priced print :shock:
http://inception.davepedu.com/
whl10
Art Expert

Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Nice to see everyone getting along so swimmingly