Moon Editions

General art-related discussion.
southerngarden
Art Expert

Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:34 pm

ceevee wrote:
Vedderman23 wrote:
southerngarden wrote:there's even a slice of a Horkey poster that i cant ID (its black and white and has the date phrase "september 4 25th" on it) that pops up if you let the homepage picture change enough times..."
Catalyst.
Yup. This one:
I can't believe I was compelled to sit through 80 iterations of that opening screen to see a glimpse of the Horkey. :P
only a true Horkey nut would do that :lol:
Baker
Art Expert

Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:34 pm

you and me both ceevee...then I saw and thought...DAMNIT I should have known by the dates.
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
southerngarden
Art Expert

Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:36 pm

you guys are awesome...horkey fans are the best. cheers.

now if only MOON EDITIONS didnt suck so hard i'd have a sick Horkey shirt to sport!
stoffel
Art Expert

Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:59 pm

southerngarden wrote:you guys are awesome...horkey fans are the best. cheers.

now if only MOON EDITIONS didnt suck so hard i'd have a sick Horkey shirt to sport!
+1
i apologize to anyone who fought a grizzly bear to make it to a computer. i appreciate the support.
aust449
Art Connoisseur

Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:09 pm

meskell wrote:
meskell wrote:EB Members Robbed by Moon Editions
HairyHood*
Aust449*
Boundforbeer*
southerngarden*

O.k., so no luck trying to trade down my shirt. So I have the rust colored shirt that I will give away to one of the above members. It's a size large that fits more like an XL. So if this size fits you,(or if it doesn't and you just want a nightie to sleep in) place an asterix next to your name and i will draw a name. I'll give it 'till the end of the week in case it takes some of the few longer see this.
Congrats Aust449. Expect a PM asking for your address. And for all those that got stung by Moon, I hope that some resolution is still on the horizon.
Big thanks to meskell for the hook up, shirt arrived today and looks great. If Moon Editions ever delivers on the ones I ordered I will pass my good luck on to another. :clap: :clap: :clap:
maozilla
Art Connoisseur

Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:59 pm

Just went to their bigcartel site, seems it's been reinstated, don't suppose anyone who contacted big cartel has heard any more?
aust449
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:41 am

maozilla wrote:Just went to their bigcartel site, seems it's been reinstated, don't suppose anyone who contacted big cartel has heard any more?
I just emailed Kristen again. I really can't believe the store is back up with these same damn horkey shirts on the front page.
KNEEL13
EB Team

Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:06 pm

aust449 wrote:
maozilla wrote:Just went to their bigcartel site, seems it's been reinstated, don't suppose anyone who contacted big cartel has heard any more?
I just emailed Kristen again. I really can't believe the store is back up with these same damn horkey shirts on the front page.
Kirsten has left the company. I PMed you all of the email addresses I have for Moon Editions. I have sent tons of emails and not one reply. :evil:
arendal
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:16 pm

Here is the last reply I received from Brett (01/25/13)

Apologies for the huge delay!
Packing up replacement orders today / tomorrow, will have them out Monday via USPS. Throwing in some extras for the delay, to hopefully make up for some of the wait.
One of the crates we delivered to USPS never made it past the loading dock / into the sort facility to be scanned. So we have about 50+ orders missing, and a slew of disgruntled customers.
Again huge apologies for the delay, a sincere thank you for your patience, I would have been sending death threats by now, haha, no joke!
Will get back in touch with tracking once the orders are out the door. Let me know if there's anything else we can do, or if you have any questions?

still waiting for the tracking number..
Grtdane06
Art Expert

Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:46 pm

...how not to run a business.

I wanted a couple of the shirts but never pulled the trigger, even if they do get their sh*t together they can bank on a major group of people never supporting them again. Hopefully Aaron will do more shirts but through another company or better yet himself, rather send him my hard earned cash.

So sorry for you guys who have been stung.
Replete wrote:Thanks GD and fittingly that was your 666th post :evil:
endorian
Art Enthusiast

Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:02 pm

I noticed Moon Editions website is back up and operating. This made me think of an email I received from Paypal notifying me that it might be helpful to file a complaint with the IC3 (www.ic3.gov). If anyone is similarly motivated, I will post the information I send to them so that we can send a flurry of consistent complaints at once to maximize any potential action.
BoundForBeer
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:44 am

endorian wrote:I noticed Moon Editions website is back up and operating. This made me think of an email I received from Paypal notifying me that it might be helpful to file a complaint with the IC3 (http://www.ic3.gov). If anyone is similarly motivated, I will post the information I send to them so that we can send a flurry of consistent complaints at once to maximize any potential action.
Count me in
arendal
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:56 am

BoundForBeer wrote:
endorian wrote:I noticed Moon Editions website is back up and operating. This made me think of an email I received from Paypal notifying me that it might be helpful to file a complaint with the IC3 (http://www.ic3.gov). If anyone is similarly motivated, I will post the information I send to them so that we can send a flurry of consistent complaints at once to maximize any potential action.
Count me in
me too
KNEEL13
EB Team

Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:19 am

I just got a full refund from Moon Editions via PayPal. :shock: :) It came out of nowhere, then again I did send them quite a few emails (17 = stalker) :twisted: and complained to bigcartel a while ago.

I am glad I got my $70 back, but I wish this mess never happened and would have gotten my Paradise Lost t-shirts.

It looks like their store is down: http://mooneditions.bigcartel.com/

The front page shows up: http://www.mooneditions.com/

I hope other people get their money back too.
stoffel
Art Expert

Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:09 am

yeah what a nice surprise to wake up to this morning
would have love to gotten the shirt too, but seems like he must have run into trouble somehow
good to see he made up and refunded

also this was in the notes
Refund. Lack Luster Consolation Prize* details to follow via email. *partial - whole fulfillment for nonfulfillment (Salvation Army donation, rag material, least favorite article/s of clothing, hand me down) + Extra! (despised souvenir, "Mom! how many times do I have to throw...", MOON vestige).
i apologize to anyone who fought a grizzly bear to make it to a computer. i appreciate the support.