meskell
Art Expert

Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:26 pm

meskell wrote:EB Members Robbed by Moon Editions
HairyHood*
Aust449*
Boundforbeer*
southerngarden*

O.k., so no luck trying to trade down my shirt. So I have the rust colored shirt that I will give away to one of the above members. It's a size large that fits more like an XL. So if this size fits you,(or if it doesn't and you just want a nightie to sleep in) place an asterix next to your name and i will draw a name. I'll give it 'till the end of the week in case it takes some of the few longer see this.
Congrats Aust449. Expect a PM asking for your address. And for all those that got stung by Moon, I hope that some resolution is still on the horizon.
Wanda: I can't stand people. I hate them. Do you hate them?
Henry: No, but I seem to feel better when they're not around.
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:33 pm

arendal wrote:EB Members Robbed by Moon Editions
MastaMonk
KNEEL13
retter
HairyHood
fitz
stoffel
Aust449
jools
ForbinsAccent
Boundforbeer
T0Y
southerngarden
dasher12
endorian
yellymelly
arendal
Removed my name from the list. Never ordered a shirt, was just joking 'cause at a glance the list looked like a giveaway.
KNEEL13
EB Team

Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:49 pm

:?
aust449
Art Connoisseur

Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:55 am

meskell wrote:
meskell wrote:EB Members Robbed by Moon Editions
HairyHood*
Aust449*
Boundforbeer*
southerngarden*

O.k., so no luck trying to trade down my shirt. So I have the rust colored shirt that I will give away to one of the above members. It's a size large that fits more like an XL. So if this size fits you,(or if it doesn't and you just want a nightie to sleep in) place an asterix next to your name and i will draw a name. I'll give it 'till the end of the week in case it takes some of the few longer see this.
Congrats Aust449. Expect a PM asking for your address. And for all those that got stung by Moon, I hope that some resolution is still on the horizon.
Thanks so much! As I mentioned above, I ordered an L of each, so if those ever come through I'll share the love and pass on my rust colored one. Very cool giveaway! Thanks again!
endorian
Art Enthusiast

Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:08 pm

I filed a complaint with Paypal, but I also think contacting BigCartel is a good idea since Moon Editions are using their service to run their store.
KNEEL13
EB Team

Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:25 pm

endorian wrote:I filed a complaint with Paypal, but I also think contacting BigCartel is a good idea since Moon Editions are using their service to run their store.

I just sent an email to Big Cartel also. Maybe it will help.
SurfingJeff
Art Expert

Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:19 pm

KNEEL13 wrote:
endorian wrote:I filed a complaint with Paypal, but I also think contacting BigCartel is a good idea since Moon Editions are using their service to run their store.

I just sent an email to Big Cartel also. Maybe it will help.
Looks like you got results - their Big Cartel store has been replaced with a message saying
MoonEditions wrote:We’re closed at the moment

Things should be resolved shortly, please check back soon.
http://mooneditions.bigcartel.com/
T.H.C.
hellosir
Art Freak

Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Nice to see something actually happen
KNEEL13
EB Team

Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:48 pm

I just got an email from Big Cartel:

Hi Neil,

I'm sorry to hear that--based on the information provided we've locked that seller's storefront and asked them to resolve these issues.

In the meantime let me know if you have any other questions.

At least they can't take anyone else's money for now.
MastaMonk
Art Expert

Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:51 pm

drymounting awesome! drymount you Moon Editions!
southerngarden
Art Expert

Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:21 pm

their actual site, not their store front, seems to be running smoothy, makes it look like they are busy churning out cool fudge...there's even a slice of a Horkey poster that i cant ID (its black and white and has the date phrase "september 4 25th" on it) that pops up if you let the homepage picture change enough times....course there's also a photo of some dude flicking us the bird that pops up as well...as in, "we took your money now drymount off."

Damn, just send me my shirt or my refund!
lazk
Art Expert

Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:47 pm

What about the artists?? I know Florian has known about this for months. Horkey - Not care either.

Seems like they could at least call out the owner. He might own Sun Editions now.
T.K.C.
Vedderman23
Art Expert

Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:05 pm

southerngarden wrote:there's even a slice of a Horkey poster that i cant ID (its black and white and has the date phrase "september 4 25th" on it) that pops up if you let the homepage picture change enough times..."
Catalyst.

And I hate that these guys can't just honor the purchases. I try to stay out of stuff like this, but this turned into a joke a loooong time ago.
ceevee
Art Expert

Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Vedderman23 wrote:
southerngarden wrote:there's even a slice of a Horkey poster that i cant ID (its black and white and has the date phrase "september 4 25th" on it) that pops up if you let the homepage picture change enough times..."
Catalyst.
Yup. This one:
I can't believe I was compelled to sit through 80 iterations of that opening screen to see a glimpse of the Horkey. :P