fitz
stoffel
Aust449
jools
ForbinsAccent
Boundforbeer
T0Y
southerngarden

O.k., so no luck trying to trade down my shirt. So I have the rust colored shirt that I will give away to one of the above members. It's a size large that fits more like an XL. So if this size fits you,(or if it doesn't and you just want a nightie to sleep in) place an asterix next to your name and i will draw a name. I'll give it 'till the end of the week in case it takes some of the few longer see this.
Wanda: I can't stand people. I hate them. Do you hate them?
Henry: No, but I seem to feel better when they're not around.
HairyHood
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:21 pm

meskell wrote:EB Members Robbed by Moon Editions
MastaMonk
KNEEL13
retter
HairyHood*
fitz
stoffel
Aust449
jools
ForbinsAccent
Boundforbeer
T0Y
southerngarden

O.k., so no luck trying to trade down my shirt. So I have the rust colored shirt that I will give away to one of the above members. It's a size large that fits more like an XL. So if this size fits you,(or if it doesn't and you just want a nightie to sleep in) place an asterix next to your name and i will draw a name. I'll give it 'till the end of the week in case it takes some of the few longer see this.
Thanks, dude! You're the man!
yellymelly
New User

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:10 am

So it's March 8th and I ordered the Florian Bertmer Conformist shirt in early Dec as a Christmas gift. I emailed in early January and finally got a response from Brett on January 26th. He said that a shipment had been lost and he would be getting the shirt out in a week or so. Nothing since. I emailed again a month later. Nothing. I left a message at the office and emailed Brett again and the general email again. Has anyone at all had any progress with their order? I am fine with the fact they are having issues but don't ignore me and don't rip me off. I am beyond pissed. I know this is only a t-shirt but come on, have some integrity and at least keep me posted.

I guess the next step is to contact Bertmer.
BoundForBeer
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Maybe its lame maybe its not going to accomplish anything but I work hard for my momey and being screwed out of it isn't so fun.... That being said I made a group on FB. Join...Laugh at it..Whatever you want to do

https://www.facebook.com/groups/493796027352024/
aust449
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:12 pm

HairyHood wrote:
MastaMonk
KNEEL13
retter
HairyHood*
fitz
stoffel
Aust449*
jools
ForbinsAccent
Boundforbeer
T0Y
southerngarden

Awesome, I ordered an L of each.
BoundForBeer
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:22 pm

aust449 wrote:
HairyHood wrote:
MastaMonk
KNEEL13
retter
HairyHood*
fitz
stoffel
Aust449*
jools
ForbinsAccent
Boundforbeer*
T0Y
southerngarden

Awesome, I ordered an L of each.
Thanks for the chance at maybe getting a shirt!
KNEEL13
EB Team

Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:53 pm

yellymelly wrote:So it's March 8th and I ordered the Florian Bertmer Conformist shirt in early Dec as a Christmas gift. I emailed in early January and finally got a response from Brett on January 26th. He said that a shipment had been lost and he would be getting the shirt out in a week or so. Nothing since. I emailed again a month later. Nothing. I left a message at the office and emailed Brett again and the general email again. Has anyone at all had any progress with their order? I am fine with the fact they are having issues but don't ignore me and don't rip me off. I am beyond pissed. I know this is only a t-shirt but come on, have some integrity and at least keep me posted.

I guess the next step is to contact Bertmer.
Florian Bertmer already has been contacted. He doesn't know what is going on either.
MastaMonk
Art Expert

Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:33 pm

Update:

I have contacted PayPal about the situation. Even if we can't get our money back at this point, maybe we can get Moon's web store shut down. Their store is still open and taking orders, and it shouldn't be. We also may have some leverage given that this isn't an isolated incident. I'm looking into a group claim. These guys wanna drymount us, then we're gonna drymount them.

I'll keep you guys updated.
appletree
Art Expert

Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Damn.
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

:::Johnathon Powers Photography:::
Sail wrote:it was all just a misunderstandingtree.
KNEEL13
EB Team

Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:32 am

I saw that Kirsten from Moon Editions was tagged in a photo of their crew on Facebook. I messaged her and got this response:

10:06pm
Kirsten Hanson
Hi Neil, I am no longer with the company so I am not aware of the current happenings. I will pass your message along to them though. Sorry for your frustration!

:roll:
sidewaysscott
Art God

Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:35 am

What drymounting bullshit. Love how on their rotating pictures on the website there's a dickhead flipping you off. No fudge.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
KNEEL13
EB Team

Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:52 am

I replied:

Moon Editions has screwed over quite a few people. It seems you all just took our money and ran.
See discussion here: http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... &start=120
hellosir
Art Freak

Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:11 am

Shitty situation, hope you all get sorted out. Seems like Kristen left bc of bad juju going on? Try to dig up some dirt
pathways
Art Expert

Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:19 am

Moon & Husk 4E. This sucks to see :(.
Image Image
dasher12
Art Expert

Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:43 am

somehow my name is not in the above list but ive posted in this and the shirt discussion thread that i am screwed out of a blue xl.

and yeah Masta im down to write a complaint or any help if needed. Sucks that they can still take orders from people.