Framed Stuff Part 2

Share your pictures of framed art and discuss framing.
User avatar
JDel
Art Expert
Posts: 2494
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: PA

Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:00 pm

pjposters3 wrote:Had this up for awhile:
That looks awesome...Where did u pick that print up at??
User avatar
1st_mammal_
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:00 am

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:02 pm

you should probably put a link in your first post to the first thread. That way there is an easy way to find the first. This is all assuming they lock the first.

Wow, that's a lot of first's
User avatar
pjposters3
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:00 am

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:57 pm

JayDel wrote:
pjposters3 wrote:Had this up for awhile:
That looks awesome...Where did u pick that print up at??
Thanks man.

I actually tracked the artist down and he hooked me up. Really nice dude.
greg6906
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 667
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 12:00 am

Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Image[/url]

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
djpubbs
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Rock Ridge

Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:34 pm

1st_mammal_ wrote:you should probably put a link in your first post to the first thread. That way there is an easy way to find the first. This is all assuming they lock the first.

Wow, that's a lot of first's
:iagree:
iratasan wrote:a wise man once said "you know that you have a problem when you start hanging pictures at door knob height."
Flimby

Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:36 pm

I am going to lock the first one and add a link to this thread.
Really nice jobs everyone, thanks for posting.
User avatar
JDel
Art Expert
Posts: 2494
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: PA

Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:42 pm

djpubbs wrote:
1st_mammal_ wrote:you should probably put a link in your first post to the first thread. That way there is an easy way to find the first. This is all assuming they lock the first.

Wow, that's a lot of first's
:iagree:
I went ahead and did that...Thanx Flimby
User avatar
evillittlegoat
Art Expert
Posts: 1223
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Ireland

Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:53 pm

greg6906 wrote: ...
Great colour choices on all those PJs. :thumb:
User avatar
Staunchy
Art Expert
Posts: 1848
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Dayton, Ohio

Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:33 pm

those frames are a touch of class!!
zdiddy66
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:00 am

Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:05 pm

Picked glass up for this today.
User avatar
JDel
Art Expert
Posts: 2494
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: PA

Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:19 pm

I think I might have to pick up that Mccarthy now Zdiddy.Looks AWESOME!
User avatar
clem99
EB Team
Posts: 34646
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Radelaide, Australia
Contact:

Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:37 pm

evillittlegoat wrote:
greg6906 wrote: ...
Great colour choices on all those PJs. :thumb:
2nd that, sweet as, just went back to check price data, that hurts on the irish posters :lol: :cry:
art is the only justification for pain :)
User avatar
Chris
Art Expert
Posts: 1475
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Indiana

Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:11 pm

greg6906,
You've got tripple matting down very nicley :shock:
The world moves on a womans hips
The world moves and it swivels and bops
User avatar
JDel
Art Expert
Posts: 2494
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: PA

Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:19 pm

pjposters3 wrote:
JayDel wrote:
pjposters3 wrote:Had this up for awhile:
That looks awesome...Where did u pick that print up at??
Thanks man.

I actually tracked the artist down and he hooked me up. Really nice dude.
could u pm me the info so i could maybe get one...
greg6906
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 667
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 12:00 am

Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:25 am

Chris wrote:greg6906,
You've got tripple matting down very nicley :shock:
Thank you very much. I plan on getting a few more prints done within the coming months...a Danger print and some PJ's, of course...
Locked