Brad Hill's three-dimensional world

General art-related discussion.
acidfree
Art Expert

Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:46 am

I've only recently become familiar with Brad's work but everything I've seen is a home run. His stuff is brilliant!
I'm creating this thread so other fans can discuss upcoming shows, future projects and possible wish lists.

deviantART: http://siraudio.deviantart.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SirCreate
SirCreate
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:50 am

And now we watch the thread slowly make its way down the page lol. I say "slowly" optimistically. Don't worry, I'll have many new pieces to share quite soon!
Googscarley
Flipper

Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:57 am

I am also a big fan of Brad's work. I need one of his pieces in 2013. So good :drool:

subscribed
dasponyboy
Art Expert

Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:47 am

Googscarley wrote:I am also a big fan of Brad's work. I need one of his pieces in 2013. So good :drool:

subscribed
zombiedictator
Art Expert

Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:59 am

I think his stuff is super-nifty. I was e-mailing him back and forth about some commissions but then he went silent.
When stressed about getting a drop, just remember: it will decay into the same organic matter as inevitably as your rotting corpse no matter how much museum glass you put in front of it.
SirCreate
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:03 am

zombiedictator wrote:I think his stuff is super-nifty. I was e-mailing him back and forth about some commissions but then he went silent.
I would take a guess as to who you are, but that would be a lot of names to go through lol. Just know that all commissions that I have committed to are being worked on.
veltri
Art Expert

Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:56 pm

SirCreate wrote:And now we watch the thread slowly make its way down the page lol. I say "slowly" optimistically. Don't worry, I'll have many new pieces to share quite soon!
Can't wait to see them!

SirCreate wrote:I would take a guess as to who you are, but that would be a lot of names to go through lol. Just know that all commissions that I have committed to are being worked on.
Damn your success! :twisted:
strongstuff wrote: i want to watch those fools squirm.
aibohphobia
Art Expert

Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:49 pm

I approve of this thread. However I'm a little worried about the competition now. Good thing I'm already in line for his next show.
Image _ Image
alteridiom
Art Expert

Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Waiting on the Beetlejuice piece to arrive from the gallery. Can't wait to see it in person. Love this stuff. Need to commission a Space Ghost piece.
Small town pizza lawyer
acidfree
Art Expert

Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:33 pm

alteridiom wrote:Waiting on the Beetlejuice piece to arrive from the gallery. Can't wait to see it in person. Love this stuff. Need to commission a Space Ghost piece.
It was you! :shock:

I went to the gallery website and the Showtime was still available. I purchased it without even checking the price just went through the process and got confirmation email. Few minutes later the gallery emailed me saying there was an error on their site and it should have been marked Sold Out. :oops:

Cheers to you my friend, you're a lucky one! :pint: :)
alteridiom
Art Expert

Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:05 pm

acidfree wrote:
alteridiom wrote:Waiting on the Beetlejuice piece to arrive from the gallery. Can't wait to see it in person. Love this stuff. Need to commission a Space Ghost piece.
It was you! :shock:

I went to the gallery website and the Showtime was still available. I purchased it without even checking the price just went through the process and got confirmation email. Few minutes later the gallery emailed me saying there was an error on their site and it should have been marked Sold Out. :oops:

Cheers to you my friend, you're a lucky one! :pint: :)
When I checked and saw it was available I couldn't believe. I thought that surely there was a mistake. Apparently not and now it will live comfortably on my desk shelf until the end of time.
Small town pizza lawyer
dasponyboy
Art Expert

Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:15 pm

alteridiom wrote: Apparently not and now it will live comfortably on my desk shelf until the end of time.
:lol:
aibohphobia
Art Expert

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:26 pm

There was some confusion when their site went up. I was worried myself but Luke and the crew set everything straight. Glad to see some people on here got some of the pieces.
SirCreate wrote:I'll have many new pieces to share quite soon!
Wish soon was now!
Image _ Image
time
Art Expert

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:28 pm

I really like Brad's work also. I was emailing with him about possible commissions too. Unfortunately (for commissions, but fortunately for him) he is a busy guy so we'll see if we can find time for him to do a commission. In the meantime, keep up the great work Brad!
deadbolt1388
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Brad HIll is a superb artist, with his work becoming more intricate and detailed through each new piece. I am fortunate to own his "Hail to the Kings,"
and without a doubt will try to obtain more of his future work.

Keep killin it Brad
:clap: :clap: :clap: