String Cheese Incident Chicago 06 Danger

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
usamamasan1
Art Expert

Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:02 pm

only a couple left on scigear.com
clem99
EB Team

Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:13 am

got to visit lake michigan one day, until then this poster in a nice frame will have to do
art is the only justification for pain :)
pjtaper
Art Freak

Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:19 am

clem99 wrote:got to visit lake michigan one day, until then this poster in a nice frame will have to do
Yeah, just don't swim in it... unless you already have aids! :roll:
Seriously, I used to let my dog swim at Bradford Beach all the time, I told his vet and the vet said he should stay out of lake michigan, too much pollution!
At least we have the packers!
usamamasan1
Art Expert

Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:54 pm

pjtaper wrote:
clem99 wrote:got to visit lake michigan one day, until then this poster in a nice frame will have to do
Yeah, just don't swim in it... unless you already have aids! :roll:
Seriously, I used to let my dog swim at Bradford Beach all the time, I told his vet and the vet said he should stay out of lake michigan, too much pollution!
At least we have the packers!
that is drymounting crazy talk...."too much pollution" my ass.
dangerboy
Flipper

Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:10 pm

could a mod add an a/p 2? signed not numbered, but noted APII (on mat), run unknown, orig price 100, obtained at wootini, shrinkwrapped with mat and foam core. that would be groovy. thx in advance
username
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:22 pm

dangerboy wrote:could a mod add an a/p 2? signed not numbered, but noted APII (on mat), run unknown, orig price 100, obtained at wootini, shrinkwrapped with mat and foam core. that would be groovy. thx in advance
maybe the II is the number (I hope).
dangerboy
Flipper

Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:26 pm

username wrote:
dangerboy wrote:could a mod add an a/p 2? signed not numbered, but noted APII (on mat), run unknown, orig price 100, obtained at wootini, shrinkwrapped with mat and foam core. that would be groovy. thx in advance
alright that's interesting....i think they were crossed top and bottom like roman numerals, but now i've got to go pull it back out and look. if it were a numbered ap, wouldn't it be more likely to be 11/xx?
jamel-d
Art Freak

Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:28 pm

moemoe6434 wrote:
electrachrome wrote:
moemoe6434 wrote:How do we get a hold of this print? I just went to DD's "website" under his information on this site and it not only looks to be an old link but also looks a little dangerous to be visting with strange pop ups and stuff.
New site is:
http://www.tinymediaempire.com/catalog/
Thx!
It's here
http://store.tinymediaempire.com/
jamel-d
Art Freak

Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:29 pm

jamel-d wrote:
moemoe6434 wrote:
electrachrome wrote:
moemoe6434 wrote:How do we get a hold of this print? I just went to DD's "website" under his information on this site and it not only looks to be an old link but also looks a little dangerous to be visting with strange pop ups and stuff.
New site is:
http://www.tinymediaempire.com/catalog/
Thx!
It's here
http://store.tinymediaempire.com/
But you're better off going here
http://www.postersandtoys.net/servlet/C ... iel+Danger
username
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:40 pm

dangerboy wrote:
username wrote:
alright that's interesting....i think they were crossed top and bottom like roman numerals, but now i've got to go pull it back out and look. if it were a numbered ap, wouldn't it be more likely to be 11/xx?
not necessarily, an APII would be more unlikely.
dangerboy
Flipper

Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:51 pm

username wrote:
dangerboy wrote:
username wrote:
not necessarily, an APII would be more unlikely.
ok, so it's on the print, AP11, not crossed. i'm with you, then. sorry....nevermind

and thank you
automator
Nobody

Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:27 pm

New image SCI Chicago 06 Danger