The Others 12 Lone

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:49 pm

This topic is dedicated to: The Others 12 Lone

nevadinova
Art Expert

Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:52 am

How is THIS not getting more attention? Absolutely SICK!
cberk533
Art Connoisseur

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:50 am

nevadinova wrote:How is THIS not getting more attention? Absolutely SICK!
Ya this thing rocks in person the white walker is coming out of the print to get you
borntobewildtregger
Art Connoisseur

Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:31 pm

thank you to everyone who went to the show and also picked one up from the gallery! I think there's still a few available HERE:http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/produc ... the-others
more details on the AP's coming this week. this one was done to look nice on the wall next to "dragon mother" and as you know, the dragon mother ap's came with a free surprise print, the ap's for this one will also come with a free surprise print to compliment the first.
thanks! :pint:
Celsius
Flipper

Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:33 pm

borntobewildtregger wrote:thank you to everyone who went to the show and also picked one up from the gallery! I think there's still a few available HERE:http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/produc ... the-others
more details on the AP's coming this week. this one was done to look nice on the wall next to "dragon mother" and as you know, the dragon mother ap's came with a free surprise print, the ap's for this one will also come with a free surprise print to compliment the first.
thanks! :pint:
YES! Hoping to get an AP :)
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
borntobewildtregger
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:43 pm

in addition to the free "shimmering ice crystal paper" print, I am also going to do some "remarques" with the AP's if you guys want, much like the dragon mother. :pint:
gonna get the details/price together and probable send out an email tomorrow or so...
Celsius
Flipper

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:27 am

borntobewildtregger wrote:in addition to the free "shimmering ice crystal paper" print, I am also going to do some "remarques" with the AP's if you guys want, much like the dragon mother. :pint:
gonna get the details/price together and probable send out an email tomorrow or so...
+1. Thanks!!!
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

borntobewildtregger
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:30 am

hey guys! thanks for your support! all the AP's are gone, working on the surprise print over the weekend after I get these two super secret awesome projects Acid Burn is having me do for the next bottleneck show. :)
-Mark :notworthy:
Celsius
Flipper

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:30 am

borntobewildtregger wrote:hey guys! thanks for your support! all the AP's are gone, working on the surprise print over the weekend after I get these two super secret awesome projects Acid Burn is having me do for the next bottleneck show. :)
-Mark :notworthy:
Gah! Can you hint at the subject? More game of thrones (hopeful!)?

borntobewildtregger
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:59 am

for the next bottleneck show? NOPE! sorry! but it's pretty epic. 8)
sasari
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:54 pm

APs went and no surprise print with the ones from Bottleneck? :cry: Gutted

Picked this up from Bottleneck and woke at 4am to get it in the early preview since I missed out on Dragon Mother and adored the Arya bonus, didn't know bonus prints were just for the APs

Sent you a pm on here about White Walkers but didn't get any email or anything about the APs...
borntobewildtregger
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:30 pm

sasari wrote:APs went and no surprise print with the ones from Bottleneck? :cry: Gutted

Picked this up from Bottleneck and woke at 4am to get it in the early preview since I missed out on Dragon Mother and adored the Arya bonus, didn't know bonus prints were just for the APs

Sent you a pm on here about White Walkers but didn't get any email or anything about the APs...
sorry about that! it's sort of a learning process for me so far, so please bear with me... sorry I missed your message on here, you emailed me and I can add you to the list next time I release an ap I will definitely drop you a line :)
-Mark
borntobewildtregger
Art Connoisseur

Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:20 pm

UPDATE:
hey guys I just wanted to fill in everyone that ordered the AP package. just finished up the free bonus prints and they are printing today (they turned out pretty good, I hope you guys like them) and all the orders will go out sometime next week. :) thanks for your patience and support.
-Mark
furycat
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:14 am

hi guys
can anyone show the print when it in GID ?
MSFe

Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:29 pm

This is so awesome. I want!