Mr. Smith Goes to Washington 12 Moss

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Mr. Smith Goes to Washington 12 Moss

rubberneck
Art God

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Nice concept, the kind of Moss that makes you wonder why it hasn't been done before.

Nice work Olly!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
rmoore
Art Expert

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Is this a subtle British statement Olly is making by traipsing on the American flag? This aggression will not stand, man!

I keed, I keed.
RadicalRich1138
Art Expert

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:37 pm

best olly in years, imho
BigmanJames wrote: i am he who does drugs for my inlaws
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Great image. Very clean and concise.
TNspreadhead
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:57 pm

You'd think he would be more appreciative of his american fans, maybe he was having an off day but was kind of a total dick to those who waited for 5 hours in line, not to mention it was a signing with a "bonus" print drop.
rmoore
Art Expert

Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:00 pm

TNspreadhead wrote:You'd think he would be more appreciative of his american fans, maybe he was having an off day but was kind of a total dick to those who waited for 5 hours in line, not to mention it was a signing with a "bonus" print drop.
Well, that's not an art comment. Let's take that to the mondo thread.
jojobadass
Art God

Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:03 pm

RadicalRich1138 wrote:best olly in years, imho

I'm just glad we can't continue to say that olly's burned out
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
RiotAct
EB Team

Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:53 pm

rmoore wrote:Is this a subtle British statement Olly is making by traipsing on the American flag? This aggression will not stand, man!

I keed, I keed.
lol I noticed that too after looking at it a few times, I don't think Olly was going for that though
finalfilppula
Art Expert

Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:20 am

RiotAct wrote:
rmoore wrote:Is this a subtle British statement Olly is making by traipsing on the American flag? This aggression will not stand, man!

I keed, I keed.
lol I noticed that too after looking at it a few times, I don't think Olly was going for that though
Conspiracy!
jrsheppa
Art Expert

Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:41 am

'Mericuh
Lomier66
Art Expert

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:43 am

TNspreadhead wrote:You'd think he would be more appreciative of his american fans, maybe he was having an off day but was kind of a total dick to those who waited for 5 hours in line, not to mention it was a signing with a "bonus" print drop.
Dedicated bunch! Only thing I'll wait 5 hours for is the end of the working day.

Nice image. Every now and again a Moss comes along and I kind of get why people make a fuss about him and this would be one. Still doesn't trump his AWiL for me though. Cracking piece of design that/
HAND DRAWN 1/1 OG's COMING SOON http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/
Olly
Art Connoisseur

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:23 am

Hey, sorry if you felt this way. I get really nervous and flustered at signings. I tried to talk to a lot of people yesterday but for the most part they seemed very quiet. Anyway, I apologise if you felt slighted by anything I did and I can assure you it was totally unintentional and no harm was meant.
vtswordfish
Art Expert

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:44 am

Not to mention he totally was a jerk about that Borderlands 2 ripoff, sheesh.

I kid I kid, but that was a dick move of them to copy your janks.
mcnail
Art Expert

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:15 am

Olly wrote:
Hey, sorry if you felt this way. I get really nervous and flustered at signings. I tried to talk to a lot of people yesterday but for the most part they seemed very quiet. Anyway, I apologise if you felt slighted by anything I did and I can assure you it was totally unintentional and no harm was meant.
...aaaaaand this is why artists get nervous and flustered at signings. Olly is actually one of the warmest and most approachable dudes I've met in this scene.