Soundgarden London 12 Kozik

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:59 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Soundgarden London 12 Kozik

jonbond1779
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Anyone k ow the print run on these...haven't seen any about!
automator
Nobody

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:05 am

New image KZ-12xx Soundgarden London 12 Kozik

suchanoo
Art Expert

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:17 am

I saw these at the gig - didn't realise it was Kozik, looks so different from his 'usual' style. Cool poster, although it didn't seem many were selling at the gig due to it being outside and pissing with rain. Were up for £20.

Soundgarden were great btw.
UK Member? Reclaim some VAT... http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... =8&t=85994
shut your mouth and open your mind
WhiteRiot
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:17 pm

we got in just before 7,

first booth had sold out and the girl said, that a message had gone out over her walkie that they were sold out everywhere, being the untrusting sort we headed to the main booth in the center and go the last 2 on site,

i didnt see that many people with tubes , they had no caps but bagged and taped them for us, i was surprise they had sold out to be honest, we had no trouble getting posters in berlin, i would assume the run would not have been over 200 show prints, unless the band just kept a stack back because of the weather,
Peace, Love & Apathy
jonbond1779
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Got there around 8:20pm - merch stand said they were sold out, then one of them said "hey, here's one in a tube..." I asked to see it to see if I liked it first...the print was SIGNED BY SOUNDGARDEN!

I asked for that one and the woman said I couldn't have it and that that was hers!!!

I asked how many more they had and a guy bought out some from the room in the centre and said he had 4...I walked away but then went back and said I'd take one and another member of staff gives me one from under the counter in a tube, took it home, had a look and...signed! :drool: :drool:
canuck
Art Freak

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:19 pm

jonbond1779 wrote:Anyone k ow the print run on these...haven't seen any about!
Run of 100 for AE. I want to say the shows weren't numbered??
mycrospazm
Art Expert

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Just got mine direct from Kozik and it is signed and numbered. Great quality, too...
automator
Nobody

Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:08 pm

New image KZ-12xx Soundgarden London 12 Kozik

timc
Art Expert

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Bought last night , messged him a few weeks ago said a dozen or so. This poster makes me dizzy :D best SG poster in awhile IMO
Everything woke turns to fudge.
America First.
https://lowfshop.com/
suchanoo
Art Expert

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:37 am

I bought one from Frank rather than pick one up at the gig. Seemed worth spending the extra bucks to have one which is safe and dry. And signed. Great poster, the shiny ink & paper stock really suit the stormtrooper image.
UK Member? Reclaim some VAT... http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... =8&t=85994
timc
Art Expert

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:11 am

suchanoo wrote:I bought one from Frank rather than pick one up at the gig. Seemed worth spending the extra bucks to have one which is safe and dry. And signed. Great poster, the shiny ink & paper stock really suit the stormtrooper image.
Can't drymounting wait to get this in the mail ! Frank's printer rocks. Still love looking at the Calgary gig poster he did for pearl jam last year!! Looks amazing in person awesome ink and print job looks like velvet with all the little indenting or circles . Gets no love but one of my favorite pj posters ! Like you glad to pay extra for franks John Hancock :D
America First.
suchanoo
Art Expert

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:49 am

timc wrote:Still love looking at the Calgary gig poster he did for pearl jam last year!! Looks amazing in person awesome ink and print job looks like velvet with all the little indenting or circles . Gets no love but one of my favorite pj posters
Well there's one more fan of this right here - I bought both green and purple signed editions from Frank a while back. Fantastic prints, and yes I agree, one of my fav PJ posters. Underrated, but I'm glad of that so I could buy 'em for cheap :)
jampar5000
Art Expert

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:54 am

I have the show version, but was so dissapointed by the poor job the merch stall did on packing it - despite my instructions, it still has some dinks and dents in it. The artists version is at the framers now :D cost a fortune to have it shipped to the UK, but was worth it. The gig was amazing, although not as good as the Download set. Went to see Eddie Vedder a few weeks later, and did not manage to get the poster. Any of you guys got either ones of that show?
LeeKaye wrote:I liked it, but I am trying to resist the lure of one more 'wafer thin print'
timc
Art Expert

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:42 am

Awesome!! Love it suchanoo , makes me dizzy :lol:
America First.