Hush

General art-related discussion.
roo
Art Expert

Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:33 am

At this rate it is going to end up a edition of 50 mint and 100 not so mint...... :ziggi:
csorensen84
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:14 am

kansasbbq wrote:
exiter wrote:1 for 2... :hanging:
Siren in Motion, good. The 3 Sirens, bad corner and edge.
I'm in the same boat. :( :evil:
Same thing here. Gutted.
RupertPupkin
Art Expert

Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:28 am

roo wrote:that is when i noticed no craft or tissue paper at all
:shock:
this aggression will not stand, man.
Lomier66
Art Expert

Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:53 am

RupertPupkin wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Man! That is seriously shoddy! This was quite an investment for a lot of people, especially if both were purchased! The lack of care that has gone into shipping many is just plain insulting to the customers who paid in good faith.
HAND DRAWN 1/1 OG's COMING SOON http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/
bkboy77
Art Expert

Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:18 am

Lomier66 wrote:
RupertPupkin wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Man! That is seriously shoddy! This was quite an investment for a lot of people, especially if both were purchased! The lack of care that has gone into shipping many is just plain insulting to the customers who paid in good faith.
I thought they gave the job to a professional packaging company!? WTF are these clowns doing? Are the profit margins that low on this print that they have to cut packaging and shipping costs? :hanging:
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:05 am

roo wrote:Got in from work and there was my tube from Metro :) I picked it up and instantly heard a clunk sound :? then i thought i had better prepare my self by calming the nerves, so after my smoko :ziggi: i began to carefully de-cap and view, that is when i noticed no craft or tissue paper at all but thank the gods the glunk sound was the Hush stickers that they thru in as extras :clap: and the prints adjusted to the size of the tube so they did not move around at all, even tho i had to peel the tube open slowly my 2 Hush prints are perfect so i am feeling very lucky right now... :pint: I hope more have the luck i have had today......... :ziggi:
So, in short, :) :? :ziggi: :clap: :pint: :ziggi: ?

Nice! :clap: :D
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
roo
Art Expert

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:08 am

earlgreytoast wrote:
roo wrote:Got in from work and there was my tube from Metro :) I picked it up and instantly heard a clunk sound :? then i thought i had better prepare my self by calming the nerves, so after my smoko :ziggi: i began to carefully de-cap and view, that is when i noticed no craft or tissue paper at all but thank the gods the glunk sound was the Hush stickers that they thru in as extras :clap: and the prints adjusted to the size of the tube so they did not move around at all, even tho i had to peel the tube open slowly my 2 Hush prints are perfect so i am feeling very lucky right now... :pint: I hope more have the luck i have had today......... :ziggi:
So, in short, :) :? :ziggi: :clap: :pint: :ziggi: ?

Nice! :clap: :D
That sums it up beautifully :) :ziggi: :pint: :ziggi:
PLUSH
Art Expert

Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Here are some pics. Tube too big, nothing between prints, craft paper too short, bubble wrap only on one side.

partpat
Art Freak

Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:09 pm

:hanging: Ouch..Sorry sucks hopefully you are getting sorted out. you would figure galleries would know how to ship a print. They should understand when people get really excited about something like this and dump this type of cash on it that they need to do their part and ship right to keep people from being heart broken. I mean its packing a tube for fuks sake not brain surgery.
soam24
Art Freak

Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:43 pm

I am going to be in SF to pick up my prints in person. totally forgot i was going to where they were located for phish this weekend.

I will be getting mine in hand, and going home with them.. should i mail them, or.. carry on plane? would that be a hassle? probably will have 3 tubes with me.. could just tape them all together for the flight home?
partpat
Art Freak

Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Take the Hush prints on the plane and mail back the TRPS prints and the Phish prints from the show. My 2 cents. Show up at home after going to get and package them and then mailing them only to have them sqooshed, that would suck
soam24
Art Freak

Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:13 pm

partpat wrote:Take the Hush prints on the plane and mail back the TRPS prints and the Phish prints from the show. My 2 cents. Show up at home after going to get and package them and then mailing them only to have them sqooshed, that would suck

This
ejg904
Art Expert

Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:23 pm

how long did it take you guys to hear back from onethirty regarding damaged prints?

still haven't heard anything back
Chico wrote:
i work in sales. w2 last year was +150K, this year, at 87% of year goal to date and on pace for +200K

want to compare bank accounts, wives, and art portfolios?
Callaghanx
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Your a Sydney sider? Then I guess mine will come today.. fudge. :ziggi:

NO KRAFT PAPER?

And Metro reckons they sent it to a professional to have them packed.
PLUSH
Art Expert

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:49 pm

So what is going to happen? Just refunds? I was told they don't have any to send out of all that have had arrive damaged. I was told I could get refund, or they weren't that bad and would frame out. Not something I was going to do.