G88 Breaking Bad ARG/Gallery SHOW?!?!? (RUMOR)

General art-related discussion.
BetterCallSaul
Art Expert

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:04 pm

choke wrote:
Celsius wrote:I gotta agree with gonzo here. I mean even the east coasters posting stuff like "tonite's episode was the bomb!" 2 hours before it airs on the west coast is kind of a bother because it raises my expectations for the show. I check this thread for new info on the breakinggifs campaign and did not want to see that at all.
Okay now this is a little nitpicky. :lol:

"Did you see this movie. It's pretty good"
"HEY SPOILER ALERT NEXT TIME ASSHOLE. I DONT WANT TO KNOW YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD"
LOL. either way, I won't post anything in here about the show anymore. I didn't know there was a separate thread. I just felt like I had to let some of my emotions out about the episode! haha
choke
Art Expert

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:04 pm

Celsius wrote:
choke wrote:
Celsius wrote:I gotta agree with gonzo here. I mean even the east coasters posting stuff like "tonite's episode was the bomb!" 2 hours before it airs on the west coast is kind of a bother because it raises my expectations for the show. I check this thread for new info on the breakinggifs campaign and did not want to see that at all.

"HEY SPOILER ALERT NEXT TIME ASSHOLE. I DONT WANT TO KNOW YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD"
Whoa whoa whoa. Did not call anyone an asshole here.
Didn't mean to imply that you did. Sorry. :cry:

I'm just saying that trying to have people not give their opinions on what they thought of something is a little weird. Do you feel the same way when Ebert reviews a movie before it's released? Or when any critic reviews anything before something comes out to the general public?
Celsius
Flipper

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:06 pm

choke wrote:
Celsius wrote:
choke wrote:

I'm just saying that trying to have people not give their opinions on what they thought of something is a little weird. Do you feel the same way when Ebert reviews a movie before it's released? Or when any critic reviews anything before something comes out to the general public?
I don't read/watch that stuff if it's something I intend to see anyways.
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
applehead
Art Expert

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:07 pm

imo this season has been slow and a bit boring compared to last season, so far.

Is this the final season? I dont think it is, but am curious.
BetterCallSaul
Art Expert

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:07 pm

applehead wrote:imo this season has been slow and a bit boring compared to last season, so far.

Is this the final season? I dont think it is, but am curious.
It is the last season, but they're splitting it up. 8 episodes this year, 8 next year.
choke
Art Expert

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Celsius wrote:
choke wrote:
Celsius wrote:
choke wrote:

So if you just happened to glance at a headline that said "Dark Knight Rises is Spectacular", you'd feel disappointed that your expectations were now going to be raised?
dmb8506
Art Connoisseur

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Breaking Gifs needs to drop another poster so we can stay on topic :)
BetterCallSaul
Art Expert

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:11 pm

dmb8506 wrote:Breaking Gifs needs to drop another poster so we can stay on topic :)
So when they said "poster 15 after a bit of a break" exactly how long is "a bit"?
Last edited by BetterCallSaul on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jjbehren
Flipper

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:11 pm

WOULD PEOPLE JUST USE THE drymountinG "BREAKING BAD" THREAD TO DISCUSS THE SHOW ITSELF AND QUIT WHINING AND/OR BEING OVERLY DEFENSIVE??!!@!

Jesus Christ, get over yourselves.
DeltaSigChi4
Flipper

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Can't all you nerds just get along?

E
Celsius
Flipper

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Celsius wrote:
choke wrote:
Celsius wrote:
choke wrote:

So if you just happened to glance at a headline that said "Dark Knight Rises is Spectacular", you'd feel disappointed that your expectations were now going to be raised?[/quote]

Nope. It's usually inevitable for movies but for TV shows it's different. I honestly had no problems with the spoilers here before until it affected me to be honest. And that happened last night when the east-coasters were giving episode impressions. The whole time I was expecting it to be like "whoa!" And it wasn't.
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Simple solution for all this. Don't read this thread on Sunday night until after you have seen the show.
Creation88
Art Expert

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:17 pm

i bet we get a new poster this Friday if not early next week.
gonzo303
Art Freak

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Or even better, use the actual thread dedicated to the show Breaking Bad!
Same fudge, different drop.
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:18 pm

biscocrack420 wrote:Simple solution for all this. Don't read this thread on Sunday night until after you have seen the show.
simple solution: don't post drymounting spoilers