100% Package Deals Thread: handling YOUR package since 2012

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
fdiskmbr
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:49 pm

$250 shipped
emac
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Great idea for a thread, but as has been pointed out before -- while some of the packages are themed, some seem pretty damn random.

Why yes, I would LOVE a Jock TDKR print! But who the hell are the Aquabats? :lol:

(And I'm just picking on that one because it was the last package posted. ;) )
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:09 pm

Think it's relative. I LOVE package deals - but I gather that's because I tend to have little issue buying a well-priced 4 pack of prints, just to get the one that I want and then selling/trading the other 3, hopefully allowing me to get the one I wanted for a much lower than going price or even for "free" (less time/effort to move the others). Some people don't care to do that... then packages ain't for you more often than not.

Keep 'em coming - I'm sure I'll bite at some point...
Tra la la la la...
DrScott44
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:11 pm

emac wrote:Great idea for a thread, but as has been pointed out before -- while some of the packages are themed, some seem pretty damn random.

Why yes, I would LOVE a Jock TDKR print! But who the hell are the Aquabats? :lol:

Whenever I put together package offers, I try to look for themes, or a genre, or an artist-- something to tie the package together. Definitely doesn't hurt! But for every package offer I've made (and then sold), there's probably at least one other EBer who's contacted me outta the blue saying, "What kinda deal can you cut on X, Y, and Z prints?"

You're absolutely right that finding a theme/some semblance of uniformity helps... but A) hopefully that's the kinda thing that people are learning by reading this thread, and B) sometimes, just letting people know that you're open to offering discounts on multiple print-sales can make a sale go down.
"I say we stomp 'im. Then we tattoo 'im. Then we hang 'im...and then we kill 'im!"

"I say we let 'im go."

"NO!!!"
sixstringer
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:15 pm

Lately I've been all about McCarthy packages. I've been getting more into his older stuff lately. I think because of the volume of work he does it often gets overlooked and is under-appreciated. Good thread!
CrustaR
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:25 pm

Damaged double pack: $100 shipped (Continental US)

Has a minor roll bend on the bottom, but the paper is not creased at all. Probably just needs an extra long flattening.

Has a minor 1/2" crease in the image area (not really noticeable unless you're right up on it) and some edge wear.
pewter14 wrote:You're not the only one on the hunt for The Thing ... just ... the most obvious ... by a lot.
AK57BS
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:14 pm

OK, then let's give this a try:

Choose your own adventure package:

Image or Image or Image

Plus

Image or Image or Image

Plus

Image or Image or Image

Super meaningless 6 month blended average average = $418.33

Yours for $320 Shipped/Insured CONUS
ImageImageImageImage Image Image
fdiskmbr
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:14 pm

emac wrote:Great idea for a thread, but as has been pointed out before -- while some of the packages are themed, some seem pretty damn random.

It's cool, I don't mind. My collection is small, maybe next time I will put together a better package deal. I picked up these three at SDCC so I guess that would be my theme. Aquabats is a kids TV show but maybe someone who collects Dave Perillo stuff and wants Jock TDKR poster might see the value in my deal. Vania GOT was more of a thrown in. If anyone wants mint Vania Game of Thrones at cost plus shipping send me a PM
Badbutch
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:18 pm

How about some cheap packages?

Non-Mondo Movie Pack $125
Image Image Image

Art Print Pack $135
Image Image Image

Sci-Fi Pack $135
Image Image Image
"'Cause I'm a karate man! And a karate man bruises on the inside!" ~ Billy Ray Valentine
emac
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:42 pm

fdiskmbr wrote:

It's cool, I don't mind. My collection is small, maybe next time I will put together a better package deal. I picked up these three at SDCC so I guess that would be my theme. Aquabats is a kids TV show but maybe someone who collects Dave Perillo stuff and wants Jock TDKR poster might see the value in my deal. Vania GOT was more of a thrown in. If anyone wants mint Vania Game of Thrones at cost plus shipping send me a PM
Nothing against you. Thanks for the explanation of the Aquabats. :lol:

Keep on truckin' with the package deals, everyone! :clap:
dasponyboy
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:47 pm

The Aquabats isn't a tv show, they're a band but the lead singer created the kids show Yo Gabba Gabba :wink:
maddog76
Flipper

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:49 pm

dasponyboy wrote:The Aquabats isn't a tv show, they're a band but the lead singer created the kids show Yo Gabba Gabba :wink:
And they're Mormom.
emac
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:03 pm

maddog76 wrote:
dasponyboy wrote:The Aquabats isn't a tv show, they're a band but the lead singer created the kids show Yo Gabba Gabba :wink:
And they're Mormom.
Image ?
sixstringer
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:18 pm

I have children and have listened to this song at least 250 times.

shagdonk
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:20 pm

+
+

$150 shipped in the ConUS.