Screenprinting? This noob needs some help.

General art-related discussion.
BetterCallSaul
Art Expert

Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:45 am

Hey guys, I was referred to this site through a friend, so I'm hoping you have the answers I'm looking for. :) I just recently got into digital art. (I am an amateur photographer, and I got into messing with my shots in photoshop.) I want to get some of these shots screenprinted, around the 18x24 range, maybe a little bigger.. and I honestly have no idea how to do it. Is there a site online that can do it for me? Do i need to buy a press? They don't have to look absolutely amazing, as I just want to hang them on my own walls, and possibly give some away to friends. Any help at all on this would be much appreciated. Thank you!
robschwager
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:18 am

BetterCallSaul wrote:Hey guys, I was referred to this site through a friend, so I'm hoping you have the answers I'm looking for. :) I just recently got into digital art. (I am an amateur photographer, and I got into messing with my shots in photoshop.) I want to get some of these shots screenprinted, around the 18x24 range, maybe a little bigger.. and I honestly have no idea how to do it. Is there a site online that can do it for me? Do i need to buy a press? They don't have to look absolutely amazing, as I just want to hang them on my own walls, and possibly give some away to friends. Any help at all on this would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Go premium at gigposters.com and troll the boards for info over there. Also, pick up Andy Mac's book. Mebbe try this zine.
BetterCallSaul
Art Expert

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:34 pm

robschwager wrote:
BetterCallSaul wrote:Hey guys, I was referred to this site through a friend, so I'm hoping you have the answers I'm looking for. :) I just recently got into digital art. (I am an amateur photographer, and I got into messing with my shots in photoshop.) I want to get some of these shots screenprinted, around the 18x24 range, maybe a little bigger.. and I honestly have no idea how to do it. Is there a site online that can do it for me? Do i need to buy a press? They don't have to look absolutely amazing, as I just want to hang them on my own walls, and possibly give some away to friends. Any help at all on this would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Go premium at gigposters.com and troll the boards for info over there. Also, pick up Andy Mac's book. Mebbe try this zine.
Thank you, I'm going to look into some of that stuff today. I really appreciate it!!