G88 Breaking Bad ARG/Gallery SHOW?!?!? (RUMOR)

General art-related discussion.
DeltaSigChi4
Flipper

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:17 am

Base it off the drymounting episode you were supposed to watch. How about that? Or off a completely unrelated photograph found on the world wide webs thanks to google. Just goes to show that you are more like MBW than Aaron Horkey. When and where again did I proclaim that you "traced" it? Sounds like you are defending yourself for something that the voices in your head are accusing you of ... or someone else ... but it certainly was not me. Maybe it is your conscious.

Free advice: Don't talk to me. I would not want to take away from your dedicated time to scouring online for exact images for your next work.

E
bsutter11
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:18 am

middayshadows wrote:
aibohphobia wrote:Finally... that guy has a big mouth and says alot of stupid fudge.

So much stupid fudge in fact that most of us know better than to even acknowledge him/her.

Rhys, I own your print and it looks fantastic in person. As always everyone is entitled to their opinion - positive or not - but please dont take the bile above as consensus.
As they say, don't feed the trolls. I guess we should let this douche just ramble on about everything and just pay no attention to it.
bsutter11
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:21 am

So how about this next print guys? I'm really hoping for a Walt based print soon. One of him in the crawl space when he completely loses his fudge would be awesome.
DeltaSigChi4
Flipper

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:22 am

Season 3
Episode 13

E
appletree
Art Expert

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:23 am

This person should be banned. Every thread I ended up going to I see his stuff quoted and always a huge argument, insulting members, yelling at people, and nonstop profanity. Not sure why an individual like this is still welcomed here, when it seems they bring little to no value to the forum, let alone show any other members any respect whatsoever.
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

:::Johnathon Powers Photography:::
Sail wrote:it was all just a misunderstandingtree.
finalfilppula
Art Expert

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:25 am

bsutter11 wrote:So how about this next print guys? I'm really hoping for a Walt based print soon. One of him in the crawl space when he completely loses his fudge would be awesome.
Absolutely would love to see that. Like Walt's in my wall cackling.
bsutter11
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:27 am

appletree wrote:This person should be banned. Every thread I ended up going to I see his stuff quoted and always a huge argument, insulting members, yelling at people, and nonstop profanity. Not sure why an individual like this is still welcomed here, when it seems they bring little to no value to the forum, let alone show any other members any respect whatsoever.
If he doesnt get banned, just ignore him. There is obviously nothing you can say to him to make him act like a reasonable human being. He's just a lonely troll looking for attention, and this is the only way he knows how to get it. It honestly must be a very sad existence.
jbofctu
Art Expert

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:32 am

appletree wrote:This person should be banned. Every thread I ended up going to I see his stuff quoted and always a huge argument, insulting members, yelling at people, and nonstop profanity. Not sure why an individual like this is still welcomed here, when it seems they bring little to no value to the forum, let alone show any other members any respect whatsoever.
Senior member who has high point totals. I guess if you spend all day adding to the db, you can do whatever you want. Rules don't apply.
appletree
Art Expert

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:34 am

jbofctu wrote:
Senior member who has high point totals. I guess if you spend all day adding to the db, you can do whatever you want. Rules don't apply.
Reminds me of some of the most god awful profs I had....
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

:::Johnathon Powers Photography:::
Sail wrote:it was all just a misunderstandingtree.
DeltaSigChi4
Flipper

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:39 am

In sum- A tearful Jesse, shaking with fear, pulls the trigger.

tearful.

shaking with fear.

=

?

Sure does when this is your sole inspiration:

E
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:45 am

Why did you buy it if you hate it so much? I don't think your opinion isn't valid or anything, just an honest question.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
selassielion
Art Expert

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:59 am

Stop feeding the troll
Kdh12 wrote:It is not rockets science
bsutter11
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:02 am

selassielion wrote:Stop feeding the troll
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:04 am

bsutter11 wrote:
selassielion wrote:Stop feeding the troll
If you hate Delta so much, use the 'foe' option.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:05 am

Doesn't really work effectively with peeps quoting him/her all the time