Deftones Glassjaw Houston 00 Jermaine

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Thu May 28, 2009 9:54 am

This topic is dedicated to: Deftones Glassjaw Houston 00 Jermaine

jason22
Art Enthusiast

Thu May 28, 2009 9:54 am

:twisted:
mistersmith
Art Freak

Fri May 14, 2010 8:38 pm

The OG art for this is on Bristol...who added it, are you the owner, and can we work out a trade? Or get some more pics at least?
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
pewter14
EB Team

Fri May 14, 2010 8:41 pm

mistersmith wrote:The OG art for this is on Bristol...who added it, are you the owner, and can we work out a trade? Or get some more pics at least?
If you saw smithy at TRPS with Jermaine, you'd know he's a fan ... that's all I'll say about that.

He needs that OG.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
mistersmith
Art Freak

Fri May 14, 2010 9:27 pm

pewter14 wrote:
mistersmith wrote:The OG art for this is on Bristol...who added it, are you the owner, and can we work out a trade? Or get some more pics at least?
If you saw smithy at TRPS with Jermaine, you'd know he's a fan ... that's all I'll say about that.

He needs that OG.
Short version: It was embarrassing.

Long version: I looked through Jermaine's stack for like an hour, wanted effing everything, then finally settled on one print because I had forced myself to work with a tight budget (and almost just said drymount it and bought a WBG variant from Burlesque). I ask Jermaine what it cost, he told me to make an offer, so I offered him all the cash I had on me. He laughed in my face, told me how rare what I was looking at was, and that when he sold it the first time around, years ago, he had initially asked what I offered. He had sympathy and took it, since he knew I wanted the print for all the right reasons I guess. So I took out my wallet and, turns out, I didn't actually have that much cash. There was like $45 in there. But I did have friends and they hooked it up. Also, it probably helped that our man T was back behind the counter. Anyway.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
pewter14
EB Team

Fri May 14, 2010 9:58 pm

You're honesty astounds me smithy. I was willing to let it slide.

Yeah, is was that bad ... but, damn, at least it went to a good fan who really wanted it.

So, if this OG is sitting in your flat file, hook my boy up.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
gonzo303
Art Freak

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:37 pm

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:
Same fudge, different drop.
justbehmh
Art Expert

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:46 pm

jermaine is tits
GerryJarcia wrote:oh and coke is only done properly when sniffed of the hardened penis of a homeless man.
jason22
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Love this!
automator
Nobody

Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:12 am

New image Deftones Glassjaw Houston 00 Jermaine Silver Foil Variant