G88 Breaking Bad ARG/Gallery SHOW?!?!? (RUMOR)

General art-related discussion.
lucasfunkt
Art Enthusiast

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Doesn't sound like many going for this so most people who do want it should be able to get it.

I think it's quite good better than a few others but doesn't quite do enough for me to want to pay $50 plus $33 shipping like I did with the Jesse Pinkman one. Still waiting for it, got a place on my wall ready. 8)

Where do you get frames that are 12x36inches and that don't cost the earth in the UK? I'm having trouble.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:27 pm

lucasfunkt wrote:Doesn't sound like many going for this so most people who do want it should be able to get it.

I think it's quite good better than a few others but doesn't quite do enough for me to want to pay $50 plus $33 shipping like I did with the Jesse Pinkman one. Still waiting for it, got a place on my wall ready. 8)

Where do you get frames that are 12x36inches and that don't cost the earth in the UK? I'm having trouble.
I don't know about the UK but you should be able to find somewhere that will sell you separate components like two 12" section and two 36" sections with the hardware to attach the two. Then you just need to get glazing for it and spacers if you want them.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
comixguru
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:27 pm

lucasfunkt wrote:Doesn't sound like many going for this so most people who do want it should be able to get it.

I've been ordering my frames from Amazon.com lately. Usually Art to Frames or Craig Frames on amazon has pretty good deals.
Look at my art here: http://comixguru.tumblr.com
Buy my art here: http://www.herocomplexgallery.com/produ ... -alice-lin
@comixguru on twitter, instagram, pinterest, facebook and tumblr
ISO Chris Ware: Ruin Your Life Draw Cartoons
lucasfunkt
Art Enthusiast

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Kramerica wrote:

I don't know about the UK but you should be able to find somewhere that will sell you separate components like two 12" section and two 36" sections with the hardware to attach the two. Then you just need to get glazing for it and spacers if you want them.
Thank you. I might try that, sounds a bit complicated though...

agzaker wrote:Btw guys, heres a section from the insidetherockposterframe blog:

'We’re over a good way through the Breaking Bad Art Project and rumor has it the artists are about to get much, much bigger with the next poster'

If its true, then I seriously cannot wait! :drool: :drool:

How do you interpret "much bigger". Like the poster will be physically much bigger than the previous?
RadRacing
Art Expert

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:31 pm

pagodafitz wrote:Like the colors a lot, but wish the text, bag and bucket were gone
Yea me too. Besides the Danger, I think this is the best one so far..
agzaker
Art Expert

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:32 pm

@lucasfunkt They say the artists are gonna be bigger...hopefully not too fat though :P
chalkdust
Art Expert

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:33 pm

next artist..

lucasfunkt
Art Enthusiast

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:36 pm

comixguru wrote:

I've been ordering my frames from Amazon.com lately. Usually Art to Frames or Craig Frames on amazon has pretty good deals.
Thank you, yes they are good deals, unfortunately neither of them ship to the UK. :(
lucasfunkt
Art Enthusiast

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:37 pm

agzaker wrote:@lucasfunkt They say the artists are gonna be bigger...hopefully not too fat though :P
Oh I see, bigger in terms of fame, ha ha right :D

No actual inflation going on then.
agzaker
Art Expert

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:41 pm

lucasfunkt wrote:
agzaker wrote:@lucasfunkt They say the artists are gonna be bigger...hopefully not too fat though :P
Oh I see, bigger in terms of fame, ha ha right :D

No actual inflation going on then.
Yep, and to answer your frames question, what kind of frame are you looking for and how cheap? There are websites such as picframes.co.uk that do custom frames but it depends on the size and mounts needed etc.
chalkdust
Art Expert

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:41 pm

sidewaysscott
Art God

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:44 pm

wow, this one is really terrible. This whole series is a fail.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
rubberneck
Art God

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:45 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:wow, this one is really terrible. This whole series is a fail.
Bit harsh...I like the danger :pint:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Celsius
Flipper

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Celsius wrote:Here's my prediction:

Done:

Daniel Danger
Tom Whalen
Anthony Petrie

Upcoming:

Matt Owen
Iron Jaiden
Kevin Tong
Justin Santora
Joshua Budich
Phantom City Creative
Todd Slater
Jeff Boyes
DKNG
Nate Duval
Jessica Deahl
Graham Erwin
Eric Tan

Let's see how many points I can score.
2 points!!!! (though I missed the last two artists)
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
1nkling
Site Admin

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:53 pm

rubberneck wrote:
sidewaysscott wrote:wow, this one is really terrible. This whole series is a fail.
Bit harsh...I like the danger :pint:
+1

I don't regret buying the danger, tis nice.. The whalen is definitely growing on me too, its much nicer in the flesh..

Generally I'm not that bothered about missing out on others although some pictures I've seen of the santora make me wish I'd nabbed that.. Probably would've grabbed the last one if I'd not missed it too..

I quite like this one. Colours are nice and its good to get a los pollos hermanos one.. Not sure about the composition and the advertising aspect of it.. Might go and buy a doyle oversized tears in the rain instead.. :lol:
My up to date trades and ISOs.