Donation Verification

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:22 am

That missing pin is more of a programming question. Not sure how it could happen (since they are automatically assigned when a financial contribution is credited to the account) but I can try and check with Dave on that one.
Tra la la la la...
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Thank you for your donation. You have really made a difference and we are truely grateful. You can be certain that 100% of your contribution will go directly to help keep Expresso Beans serving the public. That you for being an important part of Expresso Beans.
Might wanna fix that.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Rebafeind
Art Expert

Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:45 pm

so i donated a few days ago but how do i tell them it was me?
post my confirmation? email to the mods?

thanks, sorry, id like to donate more but i want to make sure i atleast get pins or points, or whatever i get :)
rockbridge
Art Expert

Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Rebafeind wrote:so i donated a few days ago but how do i tell them it was me?

thanks, sorry, id like to donate more but i want to make sure i atleast get pins or points, or whatever i get :)
Assuming you were logged.into your account and donated from your page, the mods know it was you (tells them your username). You will get a confirmation, but it nay take a while.
Rebafeind
Art Expert

Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:53 pm

fluffhead wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:still havent received my pin for donating, just wondering if they are behind a little?
I donated and received confirmation a while back and never got a pin, sometimes they just don't show up I guess. I always wondered if there was a minimum that you had to donate to get a pin because of this
well i donated with a different email addy than the one i use for EB
rockbridge
Art Expert

Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Rebafeind wrote:
fluffhead wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:still havent received my pin for donating, just wondering if they are behind a little?
I donated and received confirmation a while back and never got a pin, sometimes they just don't show up I guess. I always wondered if there was a minimum that you had to donate to get a pin because of this
Were you logged in when you did it?
Rebafeind
Art Expert

Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:40 pm

rockbridge wrote:
Rebafeind wrote:
fluffhead wrote:
Were you logged in when you did it?
I believe so
dengar
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:01 pm

I sent a donation in on March 14th

Here is the information from paypal.
Mar 14, 2012 10:47:00 PDT
Transaction ID: 5G75008684783331V

No rush on this. I just wanted to make sure it was linked to this account.
Thanks.
EK
Art Enthusiast

Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:12 am

rockbridge wrote:
Rebafeind wrote:so i donated a few days ago but how do i tell them it was me?

Assuming you were logged.into your account and donated from your page, the mods know it was you (tells them your username). You will get a confirmation, but it nay take a while.
I recently made a donation through Paypal but realized my Paypal address (at the time) didn't match up with my email address on file here at EB; however, I do see that my EB user name was included in the Paypal EB donation invoice. So can I expect to receive a donation pin? Or do the multiple email accounts throw things off?
electrachrome
Site Admin

Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:31 am

EK wrote:So can I expect to receive a donation pin?
sounds like your fine. pins get issued anywhere between 2 - 6 weeks of donation.
thank you for helping to keep the site operating.