Pins and points not showing up.

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
seeker1115
Art Expert

Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Right, I've put up a few postings and donated to the site recently, and my page still shows that I've got the same number of points (10, I know, it's almost nothing, but it matters to me), and the pin for financial hasn't shown up. Can anybody give me some insight as to what's going on?
Woodyland is a kitten
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:42 pm

no zoup for you

boom she cried boom she cried boom she cried boom

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... n#p1353871
seeker1115
Art Expert

Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Look, could you please just say what you mean about it straight. I know you probably enjoy being coy and posting nonsense and a link, but the link doesn't help me. I donated about a week ago and am still waiting. No offense meant, but if you know what I could do to fix it, just come out and say it.
Woodyland is a kitten
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:53 pm

seeker1115 wrote: but the link doesn't help me.
if you read, it might help you- probably in a number of ways in life :roll:
Yamar wrote:It just may take a few days... typically, we only have one staffer who deals with recognition of the donations. As such, it can take a day sometimes to verify and such, other times a week or more. If you feel that it's been a bit and you're curious, just drop me a line and I can look into it.
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:55 pm

TheEhTeam wrote:
seeker1115 wrote:Look, could you please just say what you mean about it straight. I know you probably enjoy being coy and posting nonsense and a link, but the link doesn't help me. I donated about a week ago and am still waiting. No offense meant, but if you know what I could do to fix it, just come out and say it.
Ask grateful66phish about the time he won the lottery?
oh you again- the donkey who changed his nick to hide :roll:

here donkey donkey donkey- here boy

that art sucks on your site...
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:01 pm

keefdotorg
Art Expert

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:02 pm

jesus christ, really?

HEY MODS

make me a mod so i can delete horrible posts that make me want to barf.
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:05 pm

TheEhTeam wrote:
keefdotorg wrote:jesus christ, really?

HEY MODS

make me a mod so i can delete horrible posts that make me want to barf.
+1 me too please
this guy is a piece .. .wants to start drama both on the boards in an PM

what a businessman :roll:

what crappy fudge
seeker1115
Art Expert

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:08 pm

j
Last edited by seeker1115 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woodyland is a kitten
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:09 pm

TheEhTeam wrote:I am trying to point out that you are a clown, that's it! I think I have established that. Thank You

**Attention** For Easter weekend, I will be offering a 1/3rd off sale just type in the code GRATEFUL66PHISH to activate it!!**
HAPPY EASTER ALMOST EVERYONE :)

still wont sell that crap-- better go 75%

I answered the dudes question

You, on the other hand are some sort of drama queen
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:12 pm

where that post go newb?

yea- thats right, I gave you the answer, all you had to do is READ
seeker1115
Art Expert

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Yamar wrote:It just may take a few days... typically, we only have one staffer who deals with recognition of the donations. As such, it can take a day sometimes to verify and such, other times a week or more. If you feel that it's been a bit and you're curious, just drop me a line and I can look into it.
[/quote]

Would it have been so hard to post that instead of a bunch on nonsense in your first post? Post that quote and the link, that would have worked fine. Jeezus, why are straight answers so hard to come by?
Woodyland is a kitten
summoner
Art Freak

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Grateful69Phish wrote:where that post go newb?

yea- thats right, I gave you the answer, all you had to do is READ
You really are a douchebag aren't you? Nice you see the longer you have been here, and the more posts you have the more gapeing asshole you are.
Image Image Image
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:19 pm

seeker1115 wrote:
Would it have been so hard to post that instead of a bunch on nonsense in your first post? Post that quote and the link, that would have worked fine. Jeezus, why are straight answers so hard to come by?[/quote]

Understood

Now, sit in my chair-- this question is asked every other week on here, folks who have been here a while get tired of seeing stuff, sooooo, they try to help you- show you that the answers lie in other places if you use the search function.

So, no I didn't come right out and help you but in a way I was trying to help you in a greater way, AND have a little fun.....

EH is just a drama donkey- avoiding those is key around here. How much did he help? :roll:

peace
summoner wrote: You really are a douchebag aren't you? Nice you see the longer you have been here, and the more posts you have the more gapeing asshole you are.
before movie posters came to this site you probably would have been eaten alive :lol:
aahnutz
EB Team

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:23 pm

seeker1115 wrote:Right, I've put up a few postings and donated to the site recently, and my page still shows that I've got the same number of points (10, I know, it's almost nothing, but it matters to me), and the pin for financial hasn't shown up. Can anybody give me some insight as to what's going on?
PM sent.

Some of you guys should use the Foe function.
User Control Panel ---> Friends & Foes ---> Manage Foes

"Foes are users which will be ignored by default. Posts by these users will not be fully visible."

Makes reading the forums much more enjoyable. :wink:
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.