Dark 12 Eelus Release Discussion 03/12/12

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
automator
Nobody
Posts: 128672
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:50 pm

This topic is dedicated to release discussion for Dark 12 Eelus - 1st

Image
User avatar
artsart
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:14 pm

I see on the info page that there was an AP ed. of 6. Anyone know if/how that released today?
User avatar
DMBfan
Art Expert
Posts: 1979
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:00 am

Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:16 pm

artsart wrote:I see on the info page that there was an AP ed. of 6. Anyone know if/how that released today?
Saw it on Facebook early this morning
http://shop.freakshowprojects.com/product/dark
User avatar
artsart
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:33 pm

DMBfan wrote:
artsart wrote:I see on the info page that there was an AP ed. of 6. Anyone know if/how that released today?
Saw it on Facebook early this morning
http://shop.freakshowprojects.com/product/dark
I see the APs are sold out. Got one of the 23 earlier, though.
vaderfan
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:08 am

Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Here's a fun game. Compare to the poster from last summer. See if you can find what's missing.

http://blog.onebigfreakshow.com/dont-panic/
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26873
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:09 pm

I bought the AP out of impulse..... and have been shot down by the Mrs..... Anyone wants this PM me.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15369
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:26 pm

vaderfan wrote:Here's a fun game. Compare to the poster from last summer. See if you can find what's missing.

http://blog.onebigfreakshow.com/dont-panic/
The head in the bottom left corner moved.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52668
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:26 am

mrkyuss wrote:I bought the AP out of impulse..... and have been shot down by the Mrs..... Anyone wants this PM me.
How many threads are ya gonna post this in?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26873
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:03 am

Codeblue wrote:
mrkyuss wrote:I bought the AP out of impulse..... and have been shot down by the Mrs..... Anyone wants this PM me.
How many threads are ya gonna post this in?

How many threads are you going to post useless comments in??
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52668
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:06 am

Hope you ran that post by your wife.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26873
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:09 am

Actually I did, she said "I'm ok with it as long as it doesn't upset Codeblue, his knowledge and insight is what makes that forum".
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52668
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:10 am

Sounds like a keeper.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26873
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:10 am

Codeblue wrote:Sounds like a keeper.

Hahaha.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
vaderfan
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:08 am

Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:33 am

halftonegraphics wrote:
vaderfan wrote:Here's a fun game. Compare to the poster from last summer. See if you can find what's missing.

http://blog.onebigfreakshow.com/dont-panic/
The head in the bottom left corner moved.
Yup. I wonder why he made a change?
Post Reply