Crumb Catholic School Girl

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:31 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Crumb Catholic School Girl

wordxword
New User

Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:33 pm

So, who has one? (Besides me). Is this worth tracking? LOL

mb
morst
EB Team

Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:21 pm

wordxword wrote:So, who has one? (Besides me). Is this worth tracking? LOL

mb
I WANT one, so I will take the trouble to track 'em if I can. Looks like three people have firsts in their collections right now. . and zero have the 3000-piece ones

I have to remember to look for crumb stuff in general or by price instead of my normal search for (print, poster, serigraph). . . I have a saved ebay search for crumb -(salacious, sweeper, duster, brush, kit, recipe, cake) which I sometimes use.

and WELCOME TO THE BOARD WxW!
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
morst
EB Team

Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:18 am

it appears that the signed edition of 100 has a brown base, and the unsigned ones have a blue base. . .
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
timothy5031
Art Enthusiast

Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Can sombody expliain to me,how the first edition came out in 2002,and the second edition came out in 2000?
wordxword
New User

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:32 am

timothy5031 wrote:Can sombody expliain to me,how the first edition came out in 2002,and the second edition came out in 2000?
Where do you see indications of first and second edition? I have a signed edition 77/100. The 4 x 6.3/8 pasted on unclothed "True Amazon Woman" (over the bikini clad illustration printed on the box) is Dated 2000. The box is says "Catholic School Girl Copyright 2001 Robert Crumb". Sorry, no definitive answer, just sayin' ...