Hellraiser 11 Bertmer

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:38 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Hellraiser 11 Bertmer

Tron
Art Enthusiast

Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:28 am

LOL at all the people trying to dump this on ebay! It's not for everyone. Personally I think it's very well done and lots of detail but I think the last thing people want is a giant menacing Pinhead staring at them.
spankman
Art Expert

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:17 pm

If the modern horror icons were a basketball team would Pinhead be the first guy off the bench? I think the starting five would be Jason, Freddy, Michael, Leather Face and Chucky. Other than these guys I cant think of aybody else I would put of in front of PH. By the way Im really lovin this print.
"I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard.” Mike Tyson
spagucci1
Art Expert

Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 am

spankman wrote:If the modern horror icons were a basketball team would Pinhead be the first guy off the bench? I think the starting five would be Jason, Freddy, Michael, Leather Face and Chucky. Other than these guys I cant think of aybody else I would put of in front of PH. By the way Im really lovin this print.
I would replace Chucky with Pinhead. The only good Childsplay flick was the first one.
automator
Nobody

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:42 pm

New image Hellraiser 11 Bertmer
Variant

SlapAyoda
Art Enthusiast

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:00 am

spagucci1 wrote:
spankman wrote:If the modern horror icons were a basketball team would Pinhead be the first guy off the bench? I think the starting five would be Jason, Freddy, Michael, Leather Face and Chucky. Other than these guys I cant think of aybody else I would put of in front of PH. By the way Im really lovin this print.
I would replace Chucky with Pinhead. The only good Childsplay flick was the first one.
Come on, not even Bride of Chucky? I'll admit Chucky 3 was garbage.

Now that I think of it, can we get a Slasher series from Bertmer, Mondo? I think I'd wet my pants for a Flo-bert Pumpkinhead.
SaintNoir
Art Expert

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Love this print. Was able to grab a variant. My wife actually requested I get this one... :shock: :P
Inigo Montoya: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you.
Westley: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
spankman
Art Expert

Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:35 pm

SlapAyoda wrote:
Now that I think of it, can we get a Slasher series from Bertmer, Mondo? I think I'd wet my pants for a Flo-bert Pumpkinhead.
Bertmer Pumpkinhead :drool:
"I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard.” Mike Tyson
wormser
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:00 pm

if anyone is looking for one of these at an affordable rate just holler