Pearl Jam Montreal 11 Soto

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
evdisease
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:48 pm

timc wrote:There seems to be more and more flipper police around here :shock: :D Who cares they bought it want to sell it! Honestly being in Iraq not being able to buy and sell is driving me crazy! :pint:
IMO the people who use EB as a resource to enhance their collections are what this place is all about, other people use this as a resource to make money and flip. EB should just have two categories of members....one for flippers (who pay EB 50 a year for service fees) and another membership for collectors who use this place as a resource (yearly membership fee of 5) Conditions that govern each member need to be set but thats easy and would take minor effort.

Its not fair to the artist or the young collector (who usually has nothing but lint in his pocket and a love for all things art...same coudl be said for new starvign artists) to have to deal with flippers who make prints unatainable when 9/10 (unless your MBW) care about making sure their fans have the cheapest and best ability to access their work......the same fans who put them there.

:pint:

I`m nobody, I never did an exposition and a gallery really, I never show any work anywhere and I`m doing this big show and it`s all a make up kinda way you know....
timc
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:02 pm

I see what you are getting at! Except I built up my small collection by buying selling and trading! Trust me wish I had the cash to just BUY would be so much easier :D Hence I have to pass on the new Hush :evil: Sucks not being able to trade or sell at the moment! I have managed to add an IJ sub, K-guy,Prefab, Gagnon, James B, Phillips,Hunter, John Doe and of course PJ20 Prints Ames x2s,Hampton,Klausen! So my paypal funds are running low! That is why I need to sell some stuff! fudge at least trade some stuff! :pint:
Last edited by timc on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everything woke turns to fudge.
America First.
https://lowfshop.com/
evdisease
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:04 pm

timc wrote:I see what you are getting at! Except I built up my small collection by buying selling and trading! Trust me wish I had the cash to just BUY would be so much easier :D Hence I have to pass on the new Hush :evil: Sucks not being able to trade or sell at the moment! I have managed to add an IJ sub, K-guy,Prefab, Gagnon, James B, Phillips,Hunter, John Doe! So my paypal funds are running low! That is why I need to sell some stuff! fudge at least trade some stuff! :pint:
ive always thought of you more as a collector than a flipper and Im all for trading for prints but flipping them to make a profit so you can buy more is different. NOW TRADE ME SOME KLAUSENS!!!!! :D :pint:

I`m nobody, I never did an exposition and a gallery really, I never show any work anywhere and I`m doing this big show and it`s all a make up kinda way you know....
timc
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:08 pm

evdisease wrote:
timc wrote:I see what you are getting at! Except I built up my small collection by buying selling and trading! Trust me wish I had the cash to just BUY would be so much easier :D Hence I have to pass on the new Hush :evil: Sucks not being able to trade or sell at the moment! I have managed to add an IJ sub, K-guy,Prefab, Gagnon, James B, Phillips,Hunter, John Doe! So my paypal funds are running low! That is why I need to sell some stuff! fudge at least trade some stuff! :pint:
ive always thought of you more as a collector than a flipper and Im all for trading for prints but flipping them to make a profit so you can buy more is different. NOW TRADE ME SOME KLAUSENS!!!!! :D :pint:
Looking forward to trading selling soon again, this thing is so addicting :lol: looking forward to a mail box full of tubes when I get back!!! My mail lady sure has enjoyed the break I am sure! :lol:
Everything woke turns to fudge.
America First.
https://lowfshop.com/
evdisease
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:27 pm

timc wrote:
evdisease wrote:
Looking forward to trading selling soon again, this thing is so addicting :lol: looking forward to a mail box full of tubes when I get back!!! My mail lady sure has enjoyed the break I am sure! :lol:
from hawaii to iraq......holy fudge. Hope you and yours are well

jlabbate
Art Freak

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:43 pm

FYI...sent Jeff an email about when these will ship..he mentioned he had some oversell issues..but they should be shipping next week! :pint:
aky90be
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:49 am

Thx for sharing that info, was wondering when these will ship, cant wait to see in person!

Nice shot Jeff Soto
"...youre not actually looking at Schulz-Neudamm's tones and lines, youre looking at a jpg of those tones and lines run through a photoshop filter to make them simpler for a simpler printing method. so... superior? ..."

DD -2013
aky90be
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:10 pm

Any other word on when these are shipping, been over a month since the sale :hanging: still nothing...................Jeff?
"...youre not actually looking at Schulz-Neudamm's tones and lines, youre looking at a jpg of those tones and lines run through a photoshop filter to make them simpler for a simpler printing method. so... superior? ..."

DD -2013
peerly
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:16 am

aky90be wrote:Any other word on when these are shipping, been over a month since the sale :hanging: still nothing...................Jeff?
no info :(
piomba
Art Expert

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:56 am

was starting to convince myself that I hadn't ordered a copy since it had not arrived... but I did. an update would be greatly appreciated.
parkdropper
Art Enthusiast

Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Got my shipping notice yesterday; for what that's worth
piomba
Art Expert

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:24 pm

parkdropper wrote:Got my shipping notice yesterday; for what that's worth
worth a great deal. thanks for the info.
parkdropper
Art Enthusiast

Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:41 pm

piomba wrote:
parkdropper wrote:Got my shipping notice yesterday; for what that's worth
worth a great deal. thanks for the info.

mine is out for delivery today :clap:

just arrived and look very nice; matching numbers on regular and variant -- Thanks Jeff :D
GR8Dane
Art Expert

Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Up at 10 Club....
RehabDoll

Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Got mine today from the Ten Club :D