10,000 Lakes Festival 07 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
evillittlegoat
Art Expert

Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:09 pm

In the context of internet culture, an internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts messages about sensitive topics constructed to cause controversy in an online community such as an online discussion forum or USENET groups in order to bait users into responding.
Last edited by evillittlegoat on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sasquatch
Art Expert

Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:09 pm

where was that? Flipper U? Home of the Mighty Fighting Douches.
Last edited by sasquatch on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
they-called-him-flipper
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:11 pm

:twisted: Flip or die :twisted:
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:11 pm

That's more like it.
Blackheart
Art Expert

Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:20 pm

they-called-him-flipper wrote::twisted: Flip or die :twisted:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YfLZi258KHE

word
I have spent 90% of my money on women and wine..........the rest i wasted.
MJBuck
Art Expert

Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:25 pm

they-called-him-flipper wrote:im mildly retarded
Q4T
LostPlanetAirman
Art Enthusiast

Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:26 pm

Reposting this 'cause no one really responded... ol' flipper douche first posted at the same time and stole my thunder...anyways does anyone have or has anyone seen one like this???

My 10K LF print (friend got for me from the festival) has lighter colored lines coming out from the clouds. Also has a doodled cloud with a lightning bolt next to the signature. I e-mailed EMEK and here was his response:

Emek
to me

hi mark
that print had some effects that came out unintentionally in the
printing, but i thought they were cool,so i doodled a lightning bolt
to match those effects..
in silkscreening, every pint can have weird little things happen,
each one is slightly different
thanks
emek

Hadn't heard anyone else mention getting one of these yet so I was just curious if anyone else out there has one like that.
Blackheart
Art Expert

Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:29 pm

LostPlanetAirman wrote:Reposting this 'cause no one really responded... ol' flipper douche first posted at the same time and stole my thunder...anyways does anyone have or has anyone seen one like this???

My 10K LF print (friend got for me from the festival) has lighter colored lines coming out from the clouds. Also has a doodled cloud with a lightning bolt next to the signature. I e-mailed EMEK and here was his response:

Emek
to me

hi mark
to match those effects..
thanks
emek

Hadn't heard anyone else mention getting one of these yet so I was just curious if anyone else out there has one like that.

havent heard anything about it
I have spent 90% of my money on women and wine..........the rest i wasted.
MJBuck
Art Expert

Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:31 pm

LostPlanetAirman wrote:Reposting this 'cause no one really responded... ol' flipper douche first posted at the same time and stole my thunder...anyways does anyone have or has anyone seen one like this???

Emek
to me

hi mark
to match those effects..
thanks
emek

I responded and asked you to post a pic
AudioSlaveSucks

Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:40 pm

aandrew wrote:I have a friend who I went to the festival with who bought a print. I know the guy pretty well, and I'm sure he'd part with it for a modest price.

I PM'd PJtaper and asked him how much he'd be willing to spend on one, and that I myself wasn't flipping one.

His response was crass, rude and the content was some sophomoric comment about drymounting (I don't even know what the hell that is) and then told me to go flip it to someone else...

Hey, you get what you give.

What a jerk. What's his problem anyway? He acts like a child ever so often at the PJ board as well. I know someone who actually met him in person through PJ who hates him. I know he likes to portray himself as a very liked person on the PJ community but I hear stories about what an ass he really is. I guess he's not all there.

Oh, and now he's not an CC fan! bwahahahahaha pjtaper get help please.
pne...umonia
Art Connoisseur

Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:54 am

Mr. Mean saw an opportunity twice and took advantage of it. I would of bought multi prints if I went to the festivals. Maybe he should help Emek learn how to sell and deliver in a reasonable time. You all should get off your high horses. Oh by the way has anyone received their print yet ? I've been out of town.
electrachrome
Site Admin

Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:11 pm

pne...umonia wrote:Mr. Mean saw an opportunity twice and took advantage of it. I would of bought multi prints if I went to the festivals. Maybe he should help Emek learn how to sell and deliver in a reasonable time. You all should get off your high horses. Oh by the way has anyone received their print yet ? I've been out of town.
posted earlier this week from someone's e-mail from EMEK.
we will not even get around to shipping any of our 10k lakes posters for a few more weeks
My QOTSA just arrived yesterday, so that may give you some reference for the timeline to be expecting these. They were sold around a mid July.
jimmy4wmu
Art Expert

Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:09 pm

MJBuck wrote:

Emek
to me

hi mark
to match those effects..
thanks
emek

I responded and asked you to post a pic
Yea come on Jerk post a pic!! :tumbleweed:
jjbehren
Flipper

Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:43 pm

(Yes, that's Dubbya.)

benfrith
Art Connoisseur

Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:05 pm

jjbehren wrote:Image
Dude....a Thor pick! I play in his band! Speaking of which, anyone in porland should come on down to Dante's on September 14th and check it out. The opener will be The Punk Group