netluffyg wrote:
tlaz wrote:
Callaghanx wrote:
tlaz wrote:how much are they? I need answers!!!|

$285
No.... Really?
Yup.
It's a bargain.
"Listen, the next revolution is gonna be a revolution of ideas." - Bill Hicks Image
harrykeogh
Art Expert

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:58 pm

You gotta be kidding. I never bitch about the way prints are dropped, but Jesus. I hope they allow some of us to complete the Universal Monsters series by doing an online release like they did for Kill Bill.

I will throw this out there. I will trade my Ansin Metropolis variant for one if they don't do an online drop. I know it is a long shot, but I have helped others before.
Asoli
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:00 pm

harrykeogh wrote:You gotta be kidding. I never bitch about the way prints are dropped, but Jesus. I hope they allow some of us to complete the Universal Monsters series by doing an online release like they did for Kill Bill.

I will throw this out there. I will trade my Ansin Metropolis variant for one if they don't do an online drop. I know it is a long shot, but I have helped others before.
It's a run of 325 with only 75 being sold at the venue. Even if they didn't hold any back for an online sale, I have a hard time believing they would sell out at that price point.
harrykeogh
Art Expert

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Asoli wrote:
harrykeogh wrote:You gotta be kidding. I never bitch about the way prints are dropped, but Jesus. I hope they allow some of us to complete the Universal Monsters series by doing an online release like they did for Kill Bill.

It's a run of 325 with only 75 being sold at the venue. Even if they didn't hold any back for an online sale, I have a hard time believing they would sell out at that price point.
I hope your right. I think if there is an online drop and I miss out, I will still trade my Metropolis variant for one.
tlaz
Art Expert

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:03 pm

I know its a bargain. I just want to know how much money to bring.
netluffyg
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Asoli wrote:

Also, I don't know why some people are assuming that the online release will be this week. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't it take a few weeks for the Kill Bill posters to be released at the theater and then drop online?
adamsmasher wrote: There is not enough wall space for ambivalence.
tlaz
Art Expert

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:04 pm

any word on the line at this time?
Cragars
Art Expert

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:05 pm

That price will make the edition go slower hopefully. Maybe this will be the test to see if a higher price will scare off some of the flippers.
netluffyg
Art Connoisseur

tlaz wrote:any word on the line at this time?
You may also want to ask the same question for here http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 33&t=73685
adamsmasher wrote: There is not enough wall space for ambivalence.
RiotAct
EB Team

Asoli wrote:Even if they didn't hold any back for an online sale, I have a hard time believing they would sell out at that price point.
you're kidding, right? The flippers are probably descending on downtown L.A. like locusts right now
harrykeogh
Art Expert

netluffyg wrote:
Asoli wrote:

Also, I don't know why some people are assuming that the online release will be this week. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't it take a few weeks for the Kill Bill posters to be released at the theater and then drop online?

Are some speculating that it will drop this week? Haven't read the last several pages. I thought this was dropping in October.
Awesome
Art Expert

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Good that it's $300, it will give people that really want it the chance to have it when it goes up for sale online.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:07 pm

RiotAct wrote:
tlaz wrote:
Callaghanx wrote:
tlaz wrote:how much are they? I need answers!!!|

$285
No.... Really?
$2.85

Is that for the authentic replica? :lol:

OMGZ!!!!

banksy stout moss budich!!!!!! free shitting!
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.