10,000 Lakes Festival 07 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Blackheart
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:38 am

coxgt wrote:
canuck wrote:you guys are so funny....hahaha.....i like reading about

how you guys are telling each other how stupid it is only 400 or something like that but all i got to say is i got the varient brown and green on the way to my house......only 20!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHA SUCKERS!!
thats funny cause in my opinion, the brown/green version is the only one I don't like.
Yeah I am with you the green brown one is no good imo i am gald i got the twilight i guess the up side to the poop varient is you dont have to spend money on a frame :D
I have spent 90% of my money on women and wine..........the rest i wasted.
Chumley
Art Connoisseur

Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:55 am

Whats up with $325, does anyone think maybe some shill bidding went on here? Why pay 325 when you can buy it now for $175 or $199
The top two bidders on the auction that ended at 325 are only bidding on items from this seller. Seems a little odd.

Bidder: Bidder 8
Registered on eBay: Between 3 and 4 years
Item description: EMEK 10,000 LAKES FESTIVAL POSTER 10KLF PRINT
Bids on this item: 5
30-Day Summary
Total bids: 5
Items bid on: 1
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 100%
Bids to unique sellers: 1

Bidder: Bidder 7
Registered on eBay: 1 week or less
Bids on this item: 1
30-Day Summary
Total bids: 1
coxgt
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:00 am

Chumley wrote:Whats up with $325, does anyone think maybe some shill bidding went on here? Why pay 325 when you can buy it now for $175 or $199
The top two bidders on the auction that ended at 325 are only bidding on items from this seller. Seems a little odd.

30-Day Summary

30-Day Summary

It looks like both of the bidding members are fairly new to the game. One has Zero feedback, and the other less than 10, so it may not be shill bidding (or it very well might be :? )
NEVER DEAL WITH TOM MINARCHICK!(aka, fuedalist_tart on EBAY. HE IS A SCAM ARTIST.PM IF YOU NEED DETAILS.
Codeblue wrote:Taper has finally jumped the shark.
jojobadass
Art God

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:00 am

Why does GCBooth buy posters on ebay for more than he sells them for........that's a bigger mystery to me.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
pioneer
Flipper

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:08 am

Chumley wrote:Whats up with $325, does anyone think maybe some shill bidding went on here? Why pay 325 when you can buy it now for $175 or $199

30-Day Summary

30-Day Summary
I wondered about this too. It looks like BS to me.
"Just tell him you're already on God's team and are very familiar with the playbook. Then tell him to STFU."
evillittlegoat wrote:All it takes is one dead hooker and all these Obama prints will be worthless.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:12 am

jojobadass wrote:Why does GCBooth buy posters on ebay for more than he sells them for........that's a bigger mystery to me.
Why don't you ask him? You should be best friends by now.
jojobadass
Art God

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:19 am

Codeblue wrote:
jojobadass wrote:Why does GCBooth buy posters on ebay for more than he sells them for........that's a bigger mystery to me.
I'll be sure to ask him when I see him at Flatstock
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
arodri70
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:52 am

jojobadass wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
I'll be sure to ask him when I see him at Flatstock
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!
kj1nyr
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:27 pm

My beef since the 0-3 shut out was that the prominent seller on the bay was the same seller that sent me a banged up Coachella, then took a month to replace it with an only slightly less banged up one. I swore I wouldn't deal with that seller again, but he seems to have had an abundance of these.

<sigh> maybe someday some generous fellow fan & collector will take pity or trade... :milking:
MJBuck
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:36 pm

kj1nyr wrote:My beef since the 0-3 shut out was that the prominent seller on the bay was the same seller that sent me a banged up Coachella, then took a month to replace it with an only slightly less banged up one. I swore I wouldn't deal with that seller again, but he seems to have had an abundance of these.

<sigh> maybe someday some generous fellow fan & collector will take pity or trade... :milking:
The guy was at the festival and we were not. It's shitty that he monopolized the market in a way, but he certainly isn't the only one flipping these...
jjbehren
Flipper

Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:41 pm

MJBuck wrote:
kj1nyr wrote:My beef since the 0-3 shut out was that the prominent seller on the bay was the same seller that sent me a banged up Coachella, then took a month to replace it with an only slightly less banged up one. I swore I wouldn't deal with that seller again, but he seems to have had an abundance of these.

The guy was at the festival and we were not. It's shitty that he monopolized the market in a way, but he certainly isn't the only one flipping these...
triporfreak
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:18 pm

can someone explain how meanmrfandango can obtain an infinite number of 1st editions? seems like someone at the event was on the take!! very unfair that 1 person can get 20+ copies, while others scramble for one copy!
ldiddy
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:21 pm

Very unfair? How is it fair that Emek doesn't sell all the prints at the show for the people that were there? I think that's unfair.
triporfreak
Art Expert

Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:22 pm

i hear ya; a lot of inequities here.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:29 pm

babies