Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
MastaMonk
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:36 pm

toobs wrote:
dylansdad wrote:If they sell tickets online I will make the drive, but I'm not heading down there just to show up and see a thousand people standing in line in front of me.
exactly, i'd drive up from SD if tix were sold online, but it's pointless considering all the mindless dbag losers in LA that will wait inline all day for a chance of sellin something on ebay to make $100, oh well :roll:
16 of which are guests reading the thread right now. I think that this thread, along with others, should be locked unless logged in, so non-members don't reek the benefits.

Anyone else support this?
Mista2x
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:40 pm

MastaMonk wrote:
toobs wrote:
dylansdad wrote:
16 of which are guests reading the thread right now. I think that this thread, along with others, should be locked unless logged in, so non-members don't reek the benefits.

I agree, don't need any haters grabbing my BttF Mondo prints!
mobius006
Art Freak

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:44 pm

You know just because LA has double digit unemployment, doesnt mean non of us work. that at noon announcement is kinda rough...
meskell
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:48 pm

black7towr wrote:
PorkBelly wrote:I'd love a poster for the real Dawn of the Dead.
I will always prefer the original but i didn't think Snyder's remake was that bad really.
Outside the original NOTLD I got pretty bored with zombie movies in general. But when they started RUNNING that changed the whole ball game. 28 Days Later and DOTD gave the dead some pizzaz for once. I was quite o.k with the dead's nonchalant demeanor in Shaun.
Wanda: I can't stand people. I hate them. Do you hate them?
Henry: No, but I seem to feel better when they're not around.
mike123230
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:51 pm

mobius006 wrote:You know just because LA has double digit unemployment, doesnt mean non of us work. that at noon announcement is kinda rough...
Yea, I was wondering about this. If it's only available at the door and at noon, who do they think will be able to attend this?
ironjaiden
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:52 pm

MastaMonk wrote:I think that this thread, along with others, should be locked unless logged in, so non-members don't reek the benefits.

I for one don't think anyone should be reeking benefits. I can't even visualize that.
spankman
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:53 pm

dylansdad wrote:If they sell tickets online I will make the drive, but I'm not heading down there just to show up and see a thousand people standing in line in front of me.

Agreed, if tickets go on sale at the boxoffice at noon monday that will suck balls. Wouldnt drive out from the IE much less Diego if I didnt have tickets in hand. :cry:
"I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard.” Mike Tyson
Cragars
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:56 pm

meskell wrote:
black7towr wrote:
PorkBelly wrote:I'd love a poster for the real Dawn of the Dead.
I will always prefer the original but i didn't think Snyder's remake was that bad really.
Outside the original NOTLD I got pretty bored with zombie movies in general. But when they started RUNNING that changed the whole ball game. 28 Days Later and DOTD gave the dead some pizzaz for once. I was quite o.k with the dead's nonchalant demeanor in Shaun.
I enjoyed The Horde and Dead Snow as well as those.
FlapJack
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:59 pm

I sometimes reek of one thing or another ... I hope ya'll won't make me leave this thread though. :oops:
holycow
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:01 pm

ironjaiden wrote:
MastaMonk wrote:I think that this thread, along with others, should be locked unless logged in, so non-members don't reek the benefits.

I for one don't think anyone should be reeking benefits. I can't even visualize that.
visualize, no. smell, yes.

also, monsters Inc arrived today. looks very nice.
KSUvet
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:04 pm

MastaMonk wrote:16 of which are guests reading the thread right now. I think that this thread, along with others, should be locked unless logged in, so non-members don't reek the benefits.

reek (riːk)
— vb (often foll by of )
1.( intr ) to give off or emit a strong unpleasant odour; smell or stink :ziggi:
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
dylansdad
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:09 pm

OK, Thursday is starting to get away from us. Let's get an announcement for this week's poster release!
MastaMonk
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:12 pm

dylansdad wrote:OK, Thursday is starting to get away from us. Let's get an announcement for this week's poster release!
:clap:
fanboy
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:15 pm

maybe it'll be the horkey JPs, if there's any left. and they're waiting since everybody has already seen it.
ironjaiden wrote:I'm a whore so I'll draw whatever you want for a warm meal and a dirty hand job. Every artist is different.
mike123230
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:17 pm

fanboy wrote:maybe it'll be the horkey JPs, if there's any left. and they're waiting since everybody has already seen it.
I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. They've been pretty explicit those won't see an internet sale.