Enrapture 11 Kawasaki

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
sistinas
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Got my "Enrapture" print today in the mail from Merry Karnowsky, it is stunning in person, can't wait to see what my framer can do with this one!
shibby
Art Expert

Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:16 am

update: this print is officially sold out at the gallery now.

the reason it took awhile to sell is because even though there was a large waitlist via email to get the last few prints, the ppl at the gallery would only send out an email to a few ppl at a time so as to not oversell. then they'd wait a couple days, and if no response, then they would email the next few ppl down the line. if there was an actual site where u can click and pay via paypal or something like that, it woulda been pretty much gone instantly.

check out this blurry pic i took (sorry).
it's supposed to give you an idea of how they scale down the image from the original. looking at them side by side in person, the OG is a tad darker, but the reproduction of the Giclee and all its fine details is quite impressive

Lomier66
Art Expert

Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:31 am

sistinas wrote:Got my "Enrapture" print today in the mail from Merry Karnowsky, it is stunning in person, can't wait to see what my framer can do with this one!
Nice!

I was told 5 days shipping for mine... that was 11 days ago :roll: ! And the USPS tracking number gives no specific details at all. Poor show indeed when you’ve charged $48 for international shipping
HAND DRAWN 1/1 OG's COMING SOON http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/
TOTM
Art Expert

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:36 am

Poor show?!? Fuuucckkk me! Cry me a drymounting river... No one forced you to buy this print, toughen up princess! MK were nothing but professional & extremely accommodating in my dealing with them & your deluded sense of entitlement is drymounting pathetic! Just because they haven't replied to some muppet's incessant e-mails regarding how said muppet thinks they should run their business, doesn't mean they're not on the job & doing the best they can for all, not just you! 5 day shipping from the US to the UK? HA! Never happen, not their fault though so drymounting deal with it! And whilst their shipping maybe on the steep side, get used to it too good sir, an unfortunate reality for residing on the other side of the pond I'm afraid. Piece of advice, do some of your own drymounting research for once, get some understanding & a little grasp of how this game works & until then, learn to keep your drymounting pie hole shut you plonker! Your constant whining & moaning is wearing just as thin as your second hand theories & failed predictions, an instant expert you ain't...
Look forward to seeing this in your next for sale thread... Wanker!
Lomier66
Art Expert

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:49 am

TOTM wrote:Poor show?!? Fuuucckkk me! Cry me a drymounting river... No one forced you to buy this print, toughen up princess! MK were nothing but professional & extremely accommodating in my dealing with them & your deluded sense of entitlement is drymounting pathetic! Just because they haven't replied to some muppet's incessant e-mails regarding how said muppet thinks they should run their business, doesn't mean they're not on the job & doing the best they can for all, not just you! 5 day shipping from the US to the UK? HA! Never happen, not their fault though so drymounting deal with it! And whilst their shipping maybe on the steep side, get used to it too good sir, an unfortunate reality for residing on the other side of the pond I'm afraid. Piece of advice, do some of your own drymounting research for once, get some understanding & a little grasp of how this game works & until then, learn to keep your drymounting pie hole shut you plonker! Your constant whining & moaning is wearing just as thin as your second hand theories & failed predictions, an instant expert you ain't...
Whoa there pickle! Bad day is it? :lol:

I’m not being precious and have no sense of entitlement whatsoever, well, other than the fact I have paid for something... does that not entitle you to it :wink: . It’s as simple as this, so I will spell it out for you. If you have completed a transaction and paid your money and a company promises a service, then they should honour that (whether in this ‘game’ or any other). That is called professionalism or good customer service. And with regards to that intended delivery time, I recently bought a print from Nucleus as a birthday gift for a friend with standard shipping and that took little over a week to arrive. Priority mail from the US to the UK in a working week is perfectly possible.

Now, have a green tea or something and calm down a bit. It'll be the weekend soon and you'll feel a little better about everything I'm sure...
:wink:

Ps: Wanker is actually a step up from what I’m used to, so thanks for the self confidence boost. :D That just earned you 20% off anything in my next wanker sale :wink:
sistinas
Art Connoisseur

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:46 am

Lomier66 wrote: And the USPS tracking number gives no specific details at all. Poor show indeed when you’ve charged $48 for international shipping
MK sent me as tracking # when it shipped out and I tried to view the progress on www.usps.com and nothing showed until a few hours after it was delivered! Blame the post office here, the # was certainly valid
Lomier66
Art Expert

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:00 am

sistinas wrote:
Lomier66 wrote: And the USPS tracking number gives no specific details at all. Poor show indeed when you’ve charged $48 for international shipping
MK sent me as tracking # when it shipped out and I tried to view the progress on http://www.usps.com and nothing showed until a few hours after it was delivered! Blame the post office here, the # was certainly valid
Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m not blaming the gallery for the tracking at all. Got two of those numbers for the last Danger release and they still show nothing . The one that Gallery Nucleus sent me informed me my pack had been delivered in Ireland... I live in London :lol: ! But got home that night and it was there. These things happen, just thought this would have arrived by now. But I’ll say no more on it as I don’t want to ruffle any more feathers.
maxine
Art Expert

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:50 am

TOTM wrote:Poor show?!? Fuuucckkk me! Cry me a drymounting river... No one forced you to buy this print, toughen up princess! MK were nothing but professional & extremely accommodating in my dealing with them & your deluded sense of entitlement is drymounting pathetic! Just because they haven't replied to some muppet's incessant e-mails regarding how said muppet thinks they should run their business, doesn't mean they're not on the job & doing the best they can for all, not just you! 5 day shipping from the US to the UK? HA! Never happen, not their fault though so drymounting deal with it! And whilst their shipping maybe on the steep side, get used to it too good sir, an unfortunate reality for residing on the other side of the pond I'm afraid. Piece of advice, do some of your own drymounting research for once, get some understanding & a little grasp of how this game works & until then, learn to keep your drymounting pie hole shut you plonker! Your constant whining & moaning is wearing just as thin as your second hand theories & failed predictions, an instant expert you ain't...
Could we spread more negative energy in a single post? Not by much. You know TOTM, you may argue some valid points here but those valid points are almost mute by your hostile attitude. Thankfully you don't post too much. Mean spirited posts aren't fun to read.
pvecchi
Art Expert

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:47 am

Hmm...has anyone who ordered NOT received tracking?
I live in the US and ordered the first day and have yet to receive any info or updates

I'm sure MK is busy and I always hate to bother galleries with "has it shipped yet?"....but these overseas people receiving tracking and complaining about not getting the print has me curious as to if I should inquire
Lomier66
Art Expert

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:54 am

pvecchi wrote:Hmm...has anyone who ordered NOT received tracking?
I live in the US and ordered the first day and have yet to receive any info or updates

I'm sure MK is busy and I always hate to bother galleries with "has it shipped yet?"....but these overseas people receiving tracking and complaining about not getting the print has me curious as to if I should inquire
I’m sure they have all probably shipped! Maybe some later than others though.

I apologise for worrying anyone as a result of my complaints! There will be no more :wink:
wizdom
Art Expert

Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:07 pm

I think mine just landed, as well. Will check it out and try to post pics by this weekend.
jjbehren
Flipper

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Lomier66 wrote:
pvecchi wrote:Hmm...has anyone who ordered NOT received tracking?

I’m sure they have all probably shipped! Maybe some later than others though.

I apologise for worrying anyone as a result of my complaints! There will be no more :wink:
I just got an email about an hour ago stating that only about half have shipped.
wizdom
Art Expert

Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Print showed up rolled in a weak tube. Definitely prone to damage. With the $40 shipping they've been charging, I would expect a better tube and some paper in there. But luckily, it arrived safe.