Phish George 11 Klausen

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
admiller83
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:38 am

kansasbbq wrote:
labonte wrote:a great print for some epic shows!
Epic shows? The Night 1 second set was short and weak IMO.
Hey Kansas, did you go to the shows? Did you watch as the sun set over the canyons and CK5 worked his magic on his spectral canvas? Were you watching as the band slayed the Roggae? Did you dip your toe in the aural plasma as it got thick in the RnR -> Meatstick -> Boogie on? Nope. Your probably saw the setlist on paper and judged, or maybe your heard it online after the show was over. Epic is a word that is highly over used. However, to say "weak", you need to check your head sonny.
purplehbwhale
Art Connoisseur

Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:37 pm

keep it on PT guys! lolz

I was there and had a great time.

Great poster. Has glitter on some of the parts. I am framing mine with an orange mat and rustic, lite tan, wooden frame. Sounds strange but it is going to look nice. Ill post a picture in a few weeks.
jester
Art Expert

Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:05 am

I think this is a very underrated poster, I love it and im surprised a lot of people dont like it that much. About the show, the second night was the sh#t, they were really on that second night. I did the entire second leg of the tour and that second night at the Gorge was my favorite....

:clap:
ISO: Any Spusta original sketches, original inkings, or concept drawings. Please PM me to discuss...
purplehbwhale
Art Connoisseur

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Not the best picture, but you get the Idea. Print goes very well with Brad's "Doc's No No"
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Looks nice.
Is that a single orange mat with black core?
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
purplehbwhale
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Rick_a_c wrote:Looks nice.
Is that a single orange mat with black core?

Yes sir. 1 1/4 inch. I thought orange was a risky choice but it turned out great and I love it :D
pagodafitz
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 13, 2013 3:47 am

Man, I really need to get this poster framed.
SparklingClover
New User

Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:23 am

automator wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:23 pm
This topic is dedicated to: Phish George 11 Klausen

This poster speaks about the wild horses in the area, the camp ground and the fans. Absolutely love it. Getting on the bus back to wild horse after seeing 1000 people doing synchronized yoga on the lawn - kablamo!
The bus itself was flaming as we all packed in and stayed silent for the ride except for a few giggles here and there.

Uplifting and soul revival t’was that weekend. This poster marks a magnificent pin in my history. I reached out to the artist a few years ago with no luck. Hoping for a sale.