Obey Dove Print Set 11 Fairey Release Discussion 08/04/11

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:33 pm

I liek it im in for a set or two if im quick enough on the draw
nimsu8
Art Expert

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:39 pm

FOODRAP wrote:I liek it im in for a set or two if im quick enough on the draw
bragging about doubling up on a drop , a lot of people want :roll:
Anonymous - "One of these days I'm going to type something clever or funny and it will end up as someone signature...one of these days"
Blackheart
Art Expert

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:43 pm

gonzo303 wrote:
Blackheart wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:
Blackheart wrote:this looks stupid no one should buy it
Didn't you say the same thing about Never Give Up, I guess flippers will eat it up and failip it back to us?

Offering 80 shipped for the set
great minds think alike... great market to get what you want at a decent price for not a lot of effort....

why refresh all day when i can get this in two weeks for cost.... without shipping....

the day of the flip is just about over...... unless your name is banksy...
If I sold even half my Faireys I have, trust me I would make a decent chunk of change. Its the people who buy every single release hoping for a flip that annoys me.

I don't see this going for face, but I have been wrong before as well. I see this as another Imperial Glory release 8)

If you don't think I know the worth or Fairey prints please see my collection...

To answer your original question "don't buy it" is what I say to every print I want. I would like to avoid the hype machine in the hopes that one less person goes for this print and I get the one the he/she would have gotten... that's how I got never never... :wink:
I have spent 90% of my money on women and wine..........the rest i wasted.
twilight77
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:47 pm

This is gonna be good. Really looking forward to this thread. Hope the anticipation doesn't keep me from sleeping.
hirschy75 wrote:And twilight you can kiss my ass.
fnord
Art Expert

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Damn they fixed the date, it is the 4th, hopefully I can stay awake long enough for this.
It's a nice set and might just replace the Mandalas in my office should I be lucky enough to snag em.
DeltaSigChi4 wrote:Don't let these nerds hold you down, playa.

E
srdzevon
Art Expert

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Congrats to all the +1s
ImageX5 Hodor Image
rapar
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Could someone please tell me the time of day that obey prints drop at, always at work and miss them everytime. Much appreciated!
Kdh12
Art Freak

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:12 pm

nimsu8 wrote:
FOODRAP wrote:I liek it im in for a set or two if im quick enough on the draw
bragging about doubling up on a drop , a lot of people want :roll:

don't worry his his bark is bigger than his bit

I think he has been o'fer the last few drops
mmmm Beer :pint:
clandestinex
Art Expert

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:19 pm

rapar wrote:Could someone please tell me the time of day that obey prints drop at, always at work and miss them everytime. Much appreciated!
Usually between 10 am and 12 pm PST - could be any time tho
On every street in every city, there's a nobody who dreams of being a somebody.
Kdh12
Art Freak

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm

i think you guys should keep hyping this

it will make it a lot more fun to purchase
mmmm Beer :pint:
*****adap*****
Art Expert

Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:08 am

More Hype More Money!!!
These Pretzels Are Making Me Thirsty
Moriarty
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:09 pm

I really enjoy people who post the "it's up" message :clap: ... good on you!

Hmmmm, *ass scratch* I wonder if Shep's Dove Set's dropped yet? I think the best place to check will be EB, so I'll just go to my bookmarks here and see if it's up. Let's seeee, just scroll through this thread, page 19 nope, 20 still no, 21 what's this post here? .... Oh, it's up.... I'll just head off to his site now, wait, kinda hungry, maybe I'll just make some Eggos, stupid Eggos stuck together, where's my knife? Okay, and the syrup, and just eat these here, better put that in the dishwasher, you know sticky syrup and all, and I'll go back to Shep's site now, let's see, just click on store, annnnnd put a dozen into the old cart and maybe I'll flip ten of them on the Bay today but *yawn* better walk the dog first."
fnord
Art Expert

Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:13 pm

Moriarty wrote:I really enjoy people who post the "it's up" message :clap: ... good on you!
Guilty. I liken it to posting "First!" but not as annoying
DeltaSigChi4 wrote:Don't let these nerds hold you down, playa.

E
Catarax
Art Expert

Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:14 pm

the best way to obtain a print is to play video games as you wait with the sound really loud..
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
nimsu8
Art Expert

Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Moriarty wrote:I really enjoy people who post the "it's up" message :clap: ... good on you!

Hmmmm, *ass scratch* I wonder if Shep's Dove Set's dropped yet? I think the best place to check will be EB, so I'll just go to my bookmarks here and see if it's up. Let's seeee, just scroll through this thread, page 19 nope, 20 still no, 21 what's this post here? .... Oh, it's up.... I'll just head off to his site now, wait, kinda hungry, maybe I'll just make some Eggos, stupid Eggos stuck together, where's my knife? Okay, and the syrup, and just eat these here, better put that in the dishwasher, you know sticky syrup and all, and I'll go back to Shep's site now, let's see, just click on store, annnnnd put a dozen into the old cart and maybe I'll flip ten of them on the Bay today but *yawn* better walk the dog first."

you have quite a lot of anger for a newb between this and the HTTP issue. Usually you need to be here a few years before you become that disgruntled.
Anonymous - "One of these days I'm going to type something clever or funny and it will end up as someone signature...one of these days"