Enrapture 11 Kawasaki

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
soma
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:11 pm

fluffhead13 wrote:fyi, these are not framed. Audrey hasnt decided on shipping them flat or rolled yet.
we provided the prints to the gallery but are not involved in the sale or shipping.

i can confirm the retail price is $380 but not sure what they're charging for shipping.
Static Medium Print & Photo - reproducing your favorite art since 2006.
lazk
Art Expert

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:46 pm

soma wrote:
fluffhead13 wrote:fyi, these are not framed. Audrey hasnt decided on shipping them flat or rolled yet.
we provided the prints to the gallery but are not involved in the sale or shipping.

i can confirm the retail price is $380 but not sure what they're charging for shipping.
Howdy stranger!
T.K.C.
soma
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:57 pm

hola! sorry i've been so absent - had a baby in january and wow does that take all my time!
Static Medium Print & Photo - reproducing your favorite art since 2006.
kini
Art Expert

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:00 pm

soma wrote:

They're gonna be shipping in tubes.
jjbehren
Flipper

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:08 pm

Bummer.
sabotage
Art Expert

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Codeblue said he would pick up any prints and ship them flat for members at his cost. PM him. Probably cheaper than the $38 MK is charging.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:16 pm

$38 for shipping in a tube? Must be express mail.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
fluffhead13
Art Expert

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:21 pm

kini wrote:
soma wrote:

man, tats a first. every print ive ordered from Audrey directly, or from galleries in Europe, NYC, and LA, have all been shipped flat. no complaints here, just stating my past experience. maybe it will keep the shipping costs at a minimum for them and include it with the cost of the print, which is what I thought I was paying 380 for. Hopefully they dont charge for shipping. totally stoked to own this print!! Thx Audrey and everyone involved (dont want to drop other names).

Soma, congrats on the new baby!!!! Boy or girl?
kini
Art Expert

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:34 pm

fluffhead13 wrote:
kini wrote:
soma wrote:

man, tats a first. every print ive ordered from Audrey directly, or from galleries in Europe, NYC, and LA, have all been shipped flat. no complaints here, just stating my past experience. maybe it will keep the shipping costs at a minimum for them and include it with the cost of the print, which is what I thought I was paying 380 for. Hopefully they dont charge for shipping.
Unfortunately no, shipping gets tacked on after, which was $38 for me. Incredibly high for shipping a tube. Don't know why people try to profit off shipping, just raise the price of the item if you really have to make more $. Making money off shipping just makes you look bad. But they were very nice over the phone.
jjbehren
Flipper

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:37 pm

sabotage wrote:Codeblue said he would pick up any prints and ship them flat for members at his cost. PM him. Probably cheaper than the $38 MK is charging.
maxine
Art Expert

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:55 pm

jjbehren wrote:I'm assuming prices are going to be pretty high on the APs.
sabotage wrote:My email says $380 + CA state sales tax
Shipping available, shipping charges apply. So I'm not sure where the $350 price came from. Josh can you verify?
Codeblue already caught em with the increased sale tax, being the consumer advocate he is.
codeblue=next generation ralph nader
I can't. Sorry, I was speaking out of my ass and/or making an assumption based on Maxine's post.

By the way, I've added all the other pieces from the show to the database. Just waiting for approval.
I had read the email wrong. Another print was $350. This one was $380.
wizdom
Art Expert

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:05 pm

Crap. Am I too late to the party? Just emailed the gallery..
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:07 pm

You should prolly call them.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
wizdom
Art Expert

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Yeah. Will do tomorrow.
SpreadHeadLINC
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:01 am

jjbehren wrote:
sabotage wrote:Codeblue said he would pick up any prints and ship them flat for members at his cost. PM him. Probably cheaper than the $38 MK is charging.

bwahaha

YEEEESSSSSSSSS

Hey if anyone needs a poster buddy on this one, I can snag one for you tomorrow. I'll be in town for the day and I'm going to try and swing by the gallery.

Also, the band I work for, Greensky Bluegrass, is playing at the Mint tomorrow in LA. If you're around and wanna come check it out, shoot me a PM -- would love to have a fellow EB'er come out!

:cheers:
Andrew