Enrapture 11 Kawasaki

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
flatland333
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:01 am

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:01 am

where i can buy this? i tried the webpage but i cant find it!!
:x
User avatar
Lomier66
Art Expert
Posts: 2433
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:42 am
Location: Wherever I can prise rent from the local Hebrews

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:11 am

flatland333 wrote:where i can buy this? i tried the webpage but i cant find it!!
:x
Dito that a few hours back too. Assume only in person at the gallery? No chance of that stuck in London :(
HAND DRAWN 1/1 OG's COMING SOON http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/
User avatar
sabotage
Art Expert
Posts: 2607
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:58 pm

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:12 am

Lomier66 wrote:
flatland333 wrote:where i can buy this? i tried the webpage but i cant find it!!
:x
Dito that a few hours back too. Assume only in person at the gallery? No chance of that stuck in London :(
call em.
User avatar
Lomier66
Art Expert
Posts: 2433
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:42 am
Location: Wherever I can prise rent from the local Hebrews

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:15 am

sabotage wrote:
Lomier66 wrote:
flatland333 wrote:where i can buy this? i tried the webpage but i cant find it!!
:x
Dito that a few hours back too. Assume only in person at the gallery? No chance of that stuck in London :(
call em.
Stuck in the office unfortunately :cry: . Think my boss may frown on a personal call to the states whist on the clock... these people just don’t understand! :lol:
HAND DRAWN 1/1 OG's COMING SOON http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/
User avatar
shibby
Art Expert
Posts: 1160
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 6:43 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:05 pm

wait, these are for sale already? I thought the opening night isn't until tomorrow (Saturday)?
User avatar
fluffhead13
Art Expert
Posts: 5702
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:09 am

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:25 pm

fyi, these are not framed. Audrey hasnt decided on shipping them flat or rolled yet. Most likely flat like most of her past gallery print sales.

Worth every penny. She hasnt been putting many prints out over the past 1-2 years. Nothing as good as this imo.
User avatar
jjbehren
Flipper
Posts: 12757
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:32 pm

fluffhead13 wrote:Nothing as good as this imo.
Agreed, although I like She Entwined quite a bit too. This is her best since Two Sisters.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53295
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:34 pm

jjbehren wrote:
99bottles wrote:
maxine wrote:They are $350.

$380 :pint:
You're both right. $350 + $30 for shipping.

Seems a bit high.
How come they're charging that extra $30 for people picking them up then?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
jjbehren
Flipper
Posts: 12757
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Codeblue wrote:
jjbehren wrote:
99bottles wrote:
maxine wrote:They are $350.

$380 :pint:
You're both right. $350 + $30 for shipping.

Seems a bit high.
How come they're charging that extra $30 for people picking them up then?
Really? You got ripped off. Or else shipping was free. I made an assumption that shipping was $30. Shouldn't have done that.
Last edited by jjbehren on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
fluffhead13
Art Expert
Posts: 5702
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:09 am

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Was anyone able to buy any originals or any APs from the preview list? Charlotte AP was in there, but I figured I'd wait a couple of weeks for the timed release.

Yeah, codeblue, you should get that 30 refunded if youre picking it up. Give them a call for sure.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53295
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:39 pm

They charged $380 + tax and I told them I was picking it up. They also overcharged everyone on CA sales tax.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
sabotage
Art Expert
Posts: 2607
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:58 pm

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:40 pm

My email says $380 + CA state sales tax
Shipping available, shipping charges apply. So I'm not sure where the $350 price came from. Josh can you verify?
Codeblue already caught em with the increased sale tax, being the consumer advocate he is.
codeblue=next generation ralph nader
User avatar
jjbehren
Flipper
Posts: 12757
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm

I'm assuming prices are going to be pretty high on the APs.
sabotage wrote:My email says $380 + CA state sales tax
Shipping available, shipping charges apply. So I'm not sure where the $350 price came from. Josh can you verify?
Codeblue already caught em with the increased sale tax, being the consumer advocate he is.
codeblue=next generation ralph nader
I can't. Sorry, I was speaking out of my ass and/or making an assumption based on Maxine's post.

By the way, I've added all the other pieces from the show to the database. Just waiting for approval.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53295
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:57 pm

drymounting Josh.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
erne
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:43 pm

Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:12 pm

I was told these are actually 380+shipping ($38) so actually $418 shipped anyone else know if this is indeed correct?
Post Reply