Machine Gun in the Clown's Hand 04 Sperry

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:29 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Machine Gun in the Clown's Hand 04 Sperry

Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Does anyone know how many of these were made? I received one as a freebie extra from an awesome 'beaner included in a purchase tube. I never saw this before or heard about it until now.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
jojobadass
Art God

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:40 pm

I don't think firehouse prints were numbered until about 2009 or so.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
aahnutz
EB Team

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Album promo?

Political statement?

I have a piece with the same images on newsprint. Firehouse did a live printing at a Yo! show a few years ago. I probably should add that...
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:55 pm

I hot one as well from a pretty sweet duder.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
wandering-gypsy
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:49 am

dis one ...
"Those English kids want to play the blues so bad—and they do play the blues so bad".
Sonny Boy Williamson on the feeble attempts by '60's British bands to play the blues.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:57 pm

That's some sweet stuff on your wall, gypsy!
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
phishstix101
Art Expert

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:03 pm

If that stuff is in your garage I'd like to see what's inside your house. Nice!
aahnutz
EB Team

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:50 pm

wandering-gypsy wrote:dis one ...
Yep...dat one. :)
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
wandering-gypsy
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Notice the tacks? I'm proud of 'em!
I've used thumbtacks with my posters in 4 different garages for the last 30+ years. All these posters are tacked up, plus many more that aren't in the picture.

Oh! Shocking! The waste! :wink:

Tacked my first poster on my bedroom wall in '67.
Ah, the good old days - when rock posters cost mostly $2, and no more than $5 - $10 for the best ones, and were meant to tack up on walls. Very few people cared for 'em so they were easy to find and buy.

Oh - the inside house posters are all framed, in case y'all think I'm a drymountin' loon.
Well, except for the posters in my two daughter's rooms. All stuck up on the wall. Mostly newer stuff from '96 - '06. Unfortunately, they picked some nice stuff to stick up on the walls .....
"Those English kids want to play the blues so bad—and they do play the blues so bad".
Sonny Boy Williamson on the feeble attempts by '60's British bands to play the blues.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Hey gypsy, of course you're a drymountin' loon, but that's OK because all of us old fukks have ridden on that same bus for a long time. Tacks were what kept $2 from becoming $50 (which nobody could afford), and we enjoyed the fudge out of the art we had. Just keep on doin' what you do.