WWW.SKUZZLES.COM NEWS, RELEASES AND JUICY TEASERS

General art-related discussion.
skuzzles
Art Enthusiast

Tue May 24, 2011 2:30 pm

WWW.SKUZZLES.COM has teamed up with the Mayfair Theatre in Ottawa, Ontario Canada and is working with artists around the world in creating and distributing the highest quality limited edition movie poster art. Releases are planned every 2 - 4 weeks.

Recently, the site has partnered up with Lloyd Kaufmann and the gruesome, disgusting and utterly awesome Troma Entertainment Inc. in releasing a series of prints from some of Troma's greatest creations. Expect these releases to start-up sometime in June! The best way to stay on top of releases is to join the www.skuzzles.com twitter and facebook accounts and we will be keeping up with this thread. Seriously... you will not believe some of the first drafts that we have been privileged to scope out to date.

More to come....
skuzzles
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:26 am

We've posted a tear of one of our Troma prints from our upcoming Troma series @ www.skuzzles.com. We're also giving away autographed Lloyd Kaufman class of nuke em high blue-rays and other goodies to twitter, facebook and mailing list subscribers... and to random people who purchase a print.

Any idea who the artist is? Interested in hearing what everyone speculates / thinks.

skullyland
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:27 am

skuzzles wrote:We've posted a tear of one of our Troma prints from our upcoming Troma series @ http://www.skuzzles.com. We're also giving away autographed Lloyd Kaufman class of nuke em high blue-rays and other goodies to twitter, facebook and mailing list subscribers... and to random people who purchase a print.

Any idea who the artist is? Interested in hearing what everyone speculates / thinks.

Hmmm this could be interesting.. i like the colors a lot.
ISO: Rhys Cooper Critters
Gravy
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:45 am

I think you guy's already know my feelings on this one from facebook/twitter. :p

-David Gray
skullyland
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Gravy wrote:I think you guy's already know my feelings on this one from facebook/twitter. :p

-David Gray
I'm always too worried to give up my facebook identity haha
Gravy
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:50 pm

skullyland wrote:
Gravy wrote:I think you guy's already know my feelings on this one from facebook/twitter. :p

-David Gray
I'm always too worried to give up my facebook identity haha
Hehe, I'm sure there is more than one David Gray. If there's any trouble now I'll know where to look. :p
machination
EB Team Emeritus

Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:20 pm

How did I miss this thread? I've been to that theatre a few times (I live on the opposite side of the city). My uncle shows a foreign film in one of the theatre rooms every year. Great venue for smaller films.

Looking forward to seeing the series.
skullyland
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:55 pm

machination wrote:How did I miss this thread? I've been to that theatre a few times (I live on the opposite side of the city). My uncle shows a foreign film in one of the theatre rooms every year. Great venue for smaller films.

Same.. I have over 50 troma dvds in my collection
Gravy
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:53 pm

skullyland wrote:
machination wrote:How did I miss this thread? I've been to that theatre a few times (I live on the opposite side of the city). My uncle shows a foreign film in one of the theatre rooms every year. Great venue for smaller films.

Same.. I have over 50 troma dvds in my collection
Wowzer. :notworthy:
skuzzles
Art Enthusiast

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Hey Kids,

How about your first taste at the TROMA Series!! http://WWW.SKUZZLES.COM is proud to offer Class of Nuke'Em High by GODMACHINE for sale at a random time on Friday August 5th. Printed by D&L, the regular is an edition of 135 and the variant is an edition of 65. Both prints are 18" X 24" and the price will be $29 for the regular and $34 for the variant.

Check out http://WWW.SKUZZLES.COM to learn more about how to win Lloyd Kaufman autographed Class of Nuke'Em High Blue-Rays.

More to come...
spankman
Art Expert

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:47 pm

I thought I would only want a Toxic Avenger poster but I must have this! :drool:
"I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard.” Mike Tyson
ummagumma
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:51 pm

OMG OMG!!! Well worth the wait.... GODMACHINE is amazing!
skullyland
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:59 pm

love godmachines stuff... he hasn't done any movie prints lately so this is sick.. look good next to my predator print ! 8)

+1

is this EST time or what?
ummagumma
Art Connoisseur

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:21 pm

+1 Regular!!! The variant sold out quick. I'm a bigger fan of the regular's colours though so that works out like hot gravy on eggos!!
Gravy
Art Connoisseur

Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:16 am

Managed to score a Variant off godmachine in the end. So happy.

His BigCartel is saying there are 47 left. Which I thought must be wrong but I tweeted him and apparently not. Guess skuzzles must of had about 15 variants. :s

Get it here, he's only selling the var:
http://deadmetalclothing.bigcartel.com/ ... ke-em-high