From Dusk till Dawn 11 Cooper

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
MB83

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:31 am

Got mine in the post yesterday. Rhys has really raised the bar with the use of the GID inks. It's sick!
Subwire
Art Expert

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:35 am

Still waiting on mine. I can't remember if tommygood ships ups right?
clem99
EB Team

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:36 am

Subwire wrote:Still waiting on mine. I can't remember if tommygood ships ups right?
australia post
art is the only justification for pain :)
Subwire
Art Expert

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:04 am

Really hope mine comes today.
wizzack
Art Expert

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:08 am

My copy doesn't "give good glow". I left it under a light for an hour and it was still a faint glow in complete darkness. Even took it outside for a little sunlight. Can deinitely see the hidden art but it's not bright on mine like that pic posted. :(
Gravy
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:30 pm

wizzack wrote:My copy doesn't "give good glow". I left it under a light for an hour and it was still a faint glow in complete darkness. Even took it outside for a little sunlight. Can deinitely see the hidden art but it's not bright on mine like that pic posted. :(
Use a camera flash to charge it up. :) Though it will fade quickly.
wizzack
Art Expert

Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Gravy wrote:
wizzack wrote:My copy doesn't "give good glow". I left it under a light for an hour and it was still a faint glow in complete darkness. Even took it outside for a little sunlight. Can deinitely see the hidden art but it's not bright on mine like that pic posted. :(
Thanks will give it a go tonight!
KSUvet
Art Expert

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Gravy wrote:
Actually, I tried that 1st, but I found it worked better just leaving the room light on for a minute. This was even with a sheet of UV plexi over the top, which will definitely affect it if you saw that GID thread in the other area. Also, it's probably not quite as bright in person as it looks in the picture because I had to play with the exposure to better show the detail.
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
Subwire
Art Expert

Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Has anyone from CA got theirs yet?
recycler
Art Expert

Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:31 pm

Mine don't either and I'm sure his doesn't either.

I bet the camera is on a tripod and the shutter was left open for a while, leaving the shutter open lets more light into the camera - too bad people can't do this...
tranito
Art Expert

Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Well that's disappointing.. The glow on Bridget Von H. is one of the brightest I've seen. I thought it'd be the norm for Rhys' GIDs. :(
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
KSUvet
Art Expert

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:43 pm

recycler wrote:Mine don't either and I'm sure his doesn't either.

I bet the camera is on a tripod and the shutter was left open for a while, leaving the shutter open lets more light into the camera - too bad people can't do this...

I also shoot in RAW, so I tweaked the exposure in Photoshop as well. Like I said, it's probably not as bright as my image, but I think it's pretty good. I definitely would not call it "faint," but that's open to individual interpretation and expectation. :cheers:
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
CrustaR
Art Expert

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:44 pm

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive...
pewter14 wrote:You're not the only one on the hunt for The Thing ... just ... the most obvious ... by a lot.
spankman
Art Expert

Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Subwire wrote:Has anyone from CA got theirs yet?

Received mine this morning.
"I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard.” Mike Tyson
Subwire
Art Expert

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:02 pm

that's good news,hopefully ill get mine tomorrow then.