Shell Blood For Oil 07 Beejoir

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Flimby

Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:42 pm

s_k_y wrote:
ricosg11 wrote:how is 200 a lot for a practially original piece of art printed on real sheets of iraqi money. Especially when the first one on the bay is over 2k already. 200 seems fair to me when someone is already making 1000% profit on it.
I personally don't think that the one on eBay should be counted as an official sale as it included a handwritten note from Beejoir printed on $s.

just my .02.
it will be counted but noted
Manimal
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:31 pm

ryan_1969 wrote:
phanatic420 wrote:other examples?
by eulis:

and here's dolk's:
What's the top artist's name I've seen some of this work before I really like it, but don't knwo his name, I searched eulis.. didn't come up with anything.

Thanks.
Flimby

Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:33 pm

Manimal wrote: What's the top artist's name I've seen some of this work before I really like it, but don't knwo his name, I searched eulis.. didn't come up with anything.

Thanks.
eelus
Manimal
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:33 pm

Flimby wrote:
Manimal wrote: What's the top artist's name I've seen some of this work before I really like it, but don't knwo his name, I searched eulis.. didn't come up with anything.

Thanks.
eelus
Sweet thanks.
CPO
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:24 pm

Flimby wrote:
s_k_y wrote:
ricosg11 wrote:how is 200 a lot for a practially original piece of art printed on real sheets of iraqi money. Especially when the first one on the bay is over 2k already. 200 seems fair to me when someone is already making 1000% profit on it.
I personally don't think that the one on eBay should be counted as an official sale as it included a handwritten note from Beejoir printed on $s.

just my .02.

I think it is a nice print as well BUT I don't think this particular one should be counted as well due to the fact that it includes the extra note and is the only one with the special stamp. Those sorts of extras usually make it not counted and noted.
Flimby

Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:25 pm

CPO wrote:
Flimby wrote:
s_k_y wrote:

just my .02.

I think it is a nice print as well BUT I don't think this particular one should be counted as well due to the fact that it includes the extra note and is the only one with the special stamp. Those sorts of extras usually make it not counted and noted.
whatever you say
CPO
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:35 pm

Flimby wrote:
CPO wrote:
Flimby wrote:
s_k_y wrote: I personally don't think that the one on eBay should be counted as an official sale as it included a handwritten note from Beejoir printed on $s.

just my .02.

whatever you say

what does that mean? that you agree with me or you are being a smart ass? I am just pointing out the usual practices on whether certain items are counted, no?

why are you so worked up about it and hostile?
Flimby

Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:37 pm

CPO wrote:
Flimby wrote:
CPO wrote:
Flimby wrote: it will be counted but noted

whatever you say

what does that mean? that you agree with me or you are being a smart ass? I am just pointing out the usual practices on whether certain items are counted, no?

wow. what it meant was "ok, sure I will mark it as uncounted", which it is now.

worked up and hostile? :lol:
ryan_1969

Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:42 pm

Flimby wrote:

Thanks.
eelus
oops.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:49 pm

Flimby wrote:
CPO wrote:
Flimby wrote:
CPO wrote:
whatever you say

Seems like you got him worked up to me. :lol:
CPO
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:56 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Flimby wrote:
CPO wrote:
Flimby wrote: whatever you say

yeah, right?

One person throws his .02 cents in with an opinion.

the reply was civil

I throw my .02 cents in and the reply was "whatever you say?"

That wasn't very nice and totally out of leftfield! I was even saying I like the print! oh well, no skin off my back, I have no vested interest in this being counted or not, but I'll be more careful with throwing my change around next time.

LOL! wait a minute! my two cents are EURO cents and should tecnically be worth more than broke-ass US .02 cents. I demand respect! ;)
Last edited by CPO on Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:58 pm

You're still wound up. :lol:
ryan_1969

Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:02 pm

CPO wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
Flimby wrote:
CPO wrote:

yeah, right?

the reply was civil

That wasn't very nice and totally out of leftfield! I even was saying I like the print! oh well, no skin off my back, I have no vested interest in this being counted or not, but I'll be more careful with throwing my change around next time.

LOL! wait a minute! my two cents is EURP cents and should tecnically be worth more than broke-ass US .02 cents. I demand respect! ;)
you'ld be wearing swatika's if it wasn't for us. :lol: we demand respect. :lol:
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:06 pm

CPO
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:08 pm

ryan_1969 wrote:
CPO wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
Flimby wrote: wow. what it meant was "ok, sure I will mark it as uncounted", which it is now.

yeah, right?

the reply was civil

That wasn't very nice and totally out of leftfield! I even was saying I like the print! oh well, no skin off my back, I have no vested interest in this being counted or not, but I'll be more careful with throwing my change around next time.

LOL! wait a minute! my two cents is EURP cents and should tecnically be worth more than broke-ass US .02 cents. I demand respect! ;)
you'ld be wearing swatika's if it wasn't for us. :lol: we demand respect. :lol:

Umm.. I know you were kidding so let's get that out of the way so I don't get the I was just joking comment....

but FYI, I'm from Chicago but just working over here!

silly rabbit.