Pins and points not showing up.

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
summoner
Art Freak

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:24 pm

For function in use :)
Image Image Image
seeker1115
Art Expert

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Grateful69Phish wrote:
seeker1115 wrote:
Yamar wrote:It just may take a few days... typically, we only have one staffer who deals with recognition of the donations. As such, it can take a day sometimes to verify and such, other times a week or more. If you feel that it's been a bit and you're curious, just drop me a line and I can look into it.
Would it have been so hard to post that instead of a bunch on nonsense in your first post? Post that quote and the link, that would have worked fine. Jeezus, why are straight answers so hard to come by?
Understood

Now, sit in my chair-- this question is asked every other week on here, folks who have been here a while get tired of seeing stuff, sooooo, they try to help you- show you that the answers lie in other places if you use the search function.

So, no I didn't come right out and help you but in a way I was trying to help you in a greater way, AND have a little fun.....

EH is just a drama donkey- avoiding those is key around here. How much did he help? :roll:

peace[/quote]
I never said he helped. He seems to be here solely to antagonize you, which is now a cause I fully support.
So instead of just being polite and answering a question you easily could have, you decided to troll and have fun at somebody else's expense? Yeah, that'll make me see your point of view. :roll:
You're trying to help? Be less of a prick about it. Say "Hey, go into the forums and search "points and pins not showing up. You'll find a forum already constructed that should help." Don't post some link to an old forum with absolutely no context.
Dear anybody, please do a badass print of Rian Johnson's Brick. If necessary, I'll buy them all.
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:26 pm

okay dude- you can take up that job on this site
seeker1115
Art Expert

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:27 pm

I'll do it gladly when I see it. Be less of a dick about it too.
Dear anybody, please do a badass print of Rian Johnson's Brick. If necessary, I'll buy them all.
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Yamar loves answering this question
trarex
Art Expert

Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Ask anothter question please !!!
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak