Who owns this poster???

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
aahnutz
EB Team

Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 am

Illmatick wrote:this was submitted by: ColonelCash ... PM him ... (submitted by is listed on bottom of poster pic when you click to make it larger)
Not necessarily true. An image credit is just that. The member's name indicates they submitted the image to EB.
I have added lots of images to the site over the years, but it doesn't necessarily mean that I own the print - have it in my collection and would consider selling it.
It's pretty annoying sometimes getting PMs from people for unsolicited sales. That's why we have trading/selling tools available for members to use.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
Illmatick
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:37 am

aahnutz wrote:
Illmatick wrote:this was submitted by: ColonelCash ... PM him ... (submitted by is listed on bottom of poster pic when you click to make it larger)
Not necessarily true. An image credit is just that. The member's name indicates they submitted the image to EB.
I have added lots of images to the site over the years, but it doesn't necessarily mean that I own the print - have it in my collection and would consider selling it.
It's pretty annoying sometimes getting PMs from people for unsolicited sales. That's why we have trading/selling tools available for members to use.
UNDERSTOOD!...guess people are on their own on here...no more help from me...don't want to get in trouble again...this is like the 5x time in the past few weeks...so hard not to make mistakes on EB!
getoutoftheleftlane
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:47 am

ColonelCash has a lot of Hatch posters. There is a good chance he's the guy, but if not he may be able to help you out. I've bought a few prints from him in the past. Seems like a good enough dude. PM him.
Craig_of_J
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:33 am

Perhaps this thread should be re-titled: 'Over-sensitivity support group'