PM's staying in out box

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
raystrey
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:36 pm

I have sent 3 messages to the same member and all 3 times they stay in my outbox and do not go through. Anyone else have thsi problem or suggestions?
Flimby

Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:40 pm

raystrey wrote:I have sent 3 messages to the same member and all 3 times they stay in my outbox and do not go through. Anyone else have thsi problem or suggestions?
that just means that the message has not been read yet
raystrey
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:28 pm

Flimby wrote:
raystrey wrote:I have sent 3 messages to the same member and all 3 times they stay in my outbox and do not go through. Anyone else have thsi problem or suggestions?

wow Thanks ....I did not know that and sent 3 messages to the same person thinking they were not going through. I hope it doesn't piss him/her off.
marshhouse
Art Expert

Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:25 pm

raystrey wrote:
Flimby wrote:

wow Thanks ....I did not know that and sent 3 messages to the same person thinking they were not going through. I hope it doesn't piss him/her off.
If they're still in your outbox you can delete two of them.
Bacon is love.
Foreverdrunk
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:33 pm

marshhouse wrote:
raystrey wrote:
Flimby wrote:

If they're still in your outbox you can delete two of them.
And he will only receive one.
Space for rent. Please pm/email me. Thanks