Expresso Beans T-shirt

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:43 pm

How about it? A cool one though...not just one with the logo on it.
sunsetbrew
Art Expert

Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:15 am

I like the idea. I am a bit skeptical because nearly everytime I saw people had shirts made, there was a huge box left over. I could be wrong though. If it was cool enough...
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus

Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:19 am

I think that the key is not making a ton of them to start. If there comes a proven design that's in demand, then make some more. I think that Dave did some looking into this in the past.
I'd not mind one that just has the EB logo on the pocket front - blank back. But I'd also love something on the simple end of the design spectrum, but done by someone specifically for EB -- I'll try and post a pic of the shirt that I got from gigposters designed and printed by Geoff of Decoder Ring. Simple but cool and they all sold out pretty fast.
Tra la la la la...
macc5
EB Team

Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:43 am

..Id love to see one!! :D
morst
EB Team

Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:59 am

was there going to be a limited edition EB-10 shirt? I bet that would sell out. :o
jojobadass
Art Freak

Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:23 am

morst wrote:was there going to be a limited edition EB-10 shirt? I bet that would sell out. :o
I like this idea!!
Flimby

Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:41 am

I would buy any EB shirt, either the logo or EB-10.

Let me know if I can help with this.
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus

Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:45 pm

I used to have tons of bands and show shirts in high school. Then in college it was more (migrating to all) Phishy shirts. Having weeded those out, now I'm finding that I've got work (not dress - think shop clothes) shirts, solid and simple stuff for "nicer" outings, and then my preferred as of late -- design studios and artist made shirts. Loving my Bird Machine and Hatch Show Print Ts. Just got my Decoder made GP shirt on Saturday and looks great. Need to locate a few others -- Heads of State, Kollective Fusion, PNE, etc.
And an EB one (or two or three) would fit in nicely...
Tra la la la la...
Bakedbeens
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:29 pm

There's a site where you can get anything printed, on shirts, mugs, you name it, but I forget the url. :roll:
They do so much with just the notes that they have. I mean who does that? Who messes with that kind of stuff?
paper_street
Art Enthusiast

Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:26 pm

I want an EB shirt!! but...I REALLY want an EB zip up Hoodie, I can see it now.... a nice embroidered eb logo on the front a nice deep hood and the logo screenprinted on the back...ahh..perfect...well I can wish can't I?
sunsetbrew
Art Expert

Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:45 pm

nice first post :)
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:23 am

I got someone to make their first post! :P
postartproductions
Art Connoisseur

Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:49 pm

Bakedbeens wrote:There's a site where you can get anything printed, on shirts, mugs, you name it, but I forget the url. :roll:
www.cafepress.com

?
deliahdelyon
Art Freak

Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:00 pm

Harpua wrote:I want an EB shirt!! but...I REALLY want an EB zip up Hoodie, I can see it now.... a nice embroidered eb logo on the front a nice deep hood and the logo screenprinted on the back...ahh..perfect...well I can wish can't I?
I absolutely love that idea!! I am looking into seriously making these not for profit or anything just for all the eb fanatics that have been wanting something eb to wear. How many people do you think would want one? I was thinking of getting 15-20 made, does that seem like way to many? I can take size orders before actually getting the sweatshirts so that way we will know how many of any certain size we would need. I have access to an embroidery machine so the screen printing will be the only real printing cost, Beyond that the only cost will be getting the actual sweatshirts. I think they would cost around 10-15 bucks each to make. Are people willing to pay that for one of these? Any other ideas? How about some embroidered stocking caps with the eb logo? I know those would be cheap. Any input needed please…
Flimby

Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:47 pm

deliahdelyon wrote:
Harpua wrote:I want an EB shirt!! but...I REALLY want an EB zip up Hoodie, I can see it now.... a nice embroidered eb logo on the front a nice deep hood and the logo screenprinted on the back...ahh..perfect...well I can wish can't I?
I absolutely love that idea!! I am looking into seriously making these not for profit or anything just for all the eb fanatics that have been wanting something eb to wear. How many people do you think would want one? I was thinking of getting 15-20 made, does that seem like way to many? I can take size orders before actually getting the sweatshirts so that way we will know how many of any certain size we would need. I have access to an embroidery machine so the screen printing will be the only real printing cost, Beyond that the only cost will be getting the actual sweatshirts. I think they would cost around 10-15 bucks each to make. Are people willing to pay that for one of these? Any other ideas? How about some embroidered stocking caps with the eb logo? I know those would be cheap. Any input needed please…
Sounds like a great idea, please make sure you run this by Sunsetbrew if you haven't already. Thanks