The Foe HOWTO

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
User avatar
theperfecttree
EB Team
Posts: 6950
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:04 am
Location: Austin, TX

Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:27 pm

sunsetbrew wrote:Tired of listening to another member. Don't fret and follow the steps in this attachment and just say ahh.

Image
bump.
User avatar
1nkling
Site Admin
Posts: 4302
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: UK

Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:32 pm

You can also just click on their name and then 'Add Foe'.. :)

Image
My up to date trades and ISOs.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51061
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:26 pm

Trouble in paradise?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10132
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:32 pm

people aint liking all the babbs crap threads.

did they have rolnik make as mass thread for all of his stuff? Cause babbs needs the same.

red hot garbage
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
User avatar
1nkling
Site Admin
Posts: 4302
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: UK

Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:04 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:people aint liking all the babbs crap threads.

did they have rolnik make as mass thread for all of his stuff? Cause babbs needs the same.

red hot garbage
That was for his gallery posts. Individual artists are allowed a thread.

Besides. 11 artist related threads in over a year...
My up to date trades and ISOs.
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10132
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:07 pm

1nkling wrote:
GiantBoyDective wrote:people aint liking all the babbs crap threads.

did they have rolnik make as mass thread for all of his stuff? Cause babbs needs the same.

red hot garbage
That was for his gallery posts.

Image
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8292
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:22 pm

Rolnik is all about promoting himself. Babbs is all about promoting crappy street artists. Big difference. Kind of amusing how heated some of you guys get from it though.
Post Reply