Avoid EB Member Lumpyhead98 POS THIEF

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:08 pm

Here it is. The official call out thread.
I bought a Kelly Eugene Phish poster from this utter tool. Sent three messages requesting that he package it with care because I have been getting so many tubes with posters damaged because of imbeciles and incorrect packaging. I was assured I was in good hands and would receive a poster in mint condition.
I received a severely damaged poster poorly wrapped in two ripped up grocery bags.

Upon opening a PayPal claim this is the correspondence I finally received from the piece of fudge.

Sent: Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:34 am
Recipient: turnJBup

Hey Jim
I'm sorry you are disappointed. I certainly did not just frame it in there without any regard. The poster arrived safely with no rips or tears...I've received so many in much worse condition. I have no intention of refunding, the sale is final. I am going through some.medivalmoroceduees and money has been paid for bills. I'm sorry you are unhappy with your recent purchases....
The pics you sent me are minor and meaningless, in a frame or in a book, that poster is NM and you got it for a good deal.
Enjoy
—————————————-

The shitbag actually signed it Enjoy.
Scumbag.
Beware of this imbecile with no integrity.

turnJBup
Art Freak

Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:12 pm

For the new members…
Don’t ever send anything friends and family.
It’s getting more popular with the new tax reports.
Don’t do it.
People have zero class and respect, and you will need to be protected from one of the bad ones eventually.
pekalex
Art Enthusiast

Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:48 pm

I could probably live with one or two of these print issues but this looks like a total project. Sometimes when the paper is pinned (pushed to a point where it leaves a crease) you can minimize the damage with an iron on low heat (with no water in it). It will flatten the paper but you'll still see evidence of damage if you look close. You can also minimize some of the damage on the margins by framing the print but even then it won't disguise all of flaws here. What a shitty situation and I can't believe they considered this NM.
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:37 pm

you have certainly had an eventful last few months with all these dealings gone wrong
turnJBup
Art Freak

Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:00 pm

This guy is a different level of ignorant.

But yes… totally.
Should have stopped collecting years ago.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:01 pm

:ziggi: doesn't seem that bad.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
MaxCollinsII
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:14 pm

:clown:
The Original Pure Hemp® Rolling Papers :ziggi: made in Spain, unlike some of our competitors
PartPat: "All of Eb is one big mondo joke really."
DMBfan
Art Expert

Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:19 pm

Sucks. This new Friends and Family bs is going to get worse and worse too. I suggest folks pay Goods and Services in my FB groups which is like the wild wild west nowadays. Might be time to require it for FS posts, or folks can find another place to sell.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:30 pm

Friends and family is becoming the norm it looks like. Certainly see that route requested more and more.
And it’s not even a case of adding 5 or 6 bucks on a goods and services purchase, peeps don’t want the scrutiny.
People like this chump are going to thrive.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:37 pm

Wasn't he called out a few times in the past? Never trust anybody with a handle referencing phish. Regardless he sucks
turnJBup
Art Freak

Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:39 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:01 pm
:ziggi: doesn't seem that bad.
WTF.
Add them all up.

Me:
All right, if you can get it to me safely, I am in. Give it a good look over before sending if you would. Thank you.
The main thing is thickness. Thick craft paper that extends 3 inches past each side of the poster.

Hi Jim,
There are no issues. It's a sweet print.
I have hard poster tubes to ship in. I am willing to ship/pack to your directions/specifications to accommodate.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:47 pm

stuckeyc wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:37 pm
Wasn't he called out a few times in the past? Never trust anybody with a handle referencing phish. Regardless he sucks

Unfortunately that is becoming true I think.
Didn’t used to be like that… used to be DMB peeps you would steer clear from.
This place was created for /by Phish peeps?
I had no idea lumpyhead was a Phish term.
I don’t listen to the words since they don’t matter.
Orange trash made all these trashy no class, no integrity people brave and cocky. This country has gone to fudge in the last 5 years. So many assholes with a newfound sense of entitlement. Makes me sick to my stomach.
Scottyvegas99
Art Enthusiast

Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:50 pm

That’s a laughable job of rolling it up..that’s not even close to NM..I almost bought one from him recently too glad I didn’t
turnJBup
Art Freak

Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:53 pm

It looks like all the damage occurred because he ignored my 3 posts requesting a decent pack job.

Yup… you dodged a dildo.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:55 pm

I really enjoy seeing Phish when they come to SB.
Last time was a huge letdown though. It was frustrating because they were playing so well, but every song was a drymounting stinker.