Avoid EB Member Lumpyhead98 POS THIEF

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:22 pm

Phish is the best. The phans are some sketchy as muthafuckas though, especially those that showed up post Jerry. Not all bad lots of them supermotivated good people but sure seems like those that have to advertise their phishy-ness are to be looked at with a critical eye
sidewaysscott
Art God

Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:34 pm

might be worth your while to just pay a hooker to get drymounted, at least you know what you're getting...for the most part.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:14 pm

In contrast, today I received a print from alsobishimi that USPS left out by the garage instead of under a perfectly good awning at the front door. The tube was found during a thunderstorm and was pretty wet on one side

Aldo used a thick tube with the print packed perfectly. It was even in a sleeve. The Kraft paper was dry and the print undamaged.

#aldoisnotanoob
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
DMBfan
Art Expert

Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:07 pm

I like to trust the feedback system here on eb and ebay. Ebay finally updated their system and shows feedback reviews AND what was sold. For the longest time after a few months it would just show the review, not what was sold that it pertained to. Now you can search every piece of feedback they've ever received. I know I treasure my reviews and earned them.

Dig through the feedback for some poster selling related assurance. And if it's too good to be true...it probably is. Never trust a fart.

Look at the OPs (turnJBup) feedback here...almost 16 years of quality reviews...he had to request those reviews as a seller...he went the extra step to build a well reserved reputation.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:12 am

Thanks man.