Be aware of Brian McGinn of Vermont

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
tapezjb
Art Enthusiast

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:13 pm

Hey all, I just wanted to inform the Expresso Bean community that there is a thief on the site looking to prey on us. I posted a while back that I was looking for a Phish poster and a few weeks later I received a message from Brimanshii2112, whose name is Brian Mcginn informing me he had the poster I was looking for. We went back and forth trying to come up with a trade for the poster and after tons of tries we finally came up with it. Like an idiot I figured I could send the poster and he would do the same. Instead, I sent him the poster, and then he stopped answering my messages. He received the poster I sent him and now hes done with me. So everyone please be careful when treading posters. Once again beware of Brimanshii2112- Brain McGill.

If anyone has any ideas of something I can do, please send me a message, Im really upset about this. Thanks,

Jamie
sidewaysscott
Art God

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:23 pm

hi, noticed several user names similar to this or that they're "selling" several high value phish posters. Seem sketchy to me. Thanks for the heads up!
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
tapezjb
Art Enthusiast

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:28 pm

It was actually a trade. He got me to send him a poster and that was it, never heard from him again. What a low life this guy is