Incorrect eBay listing data added

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
lighttrix

Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:45 am

Hi,

It was well past my bedtime Last night when I added a very much erroneous eBay sale to the sales data for Moss’ ROTJ and the last recorded sale now showing for $100 is very much a lie. I thought I spotted an extra 9, when I realised I was wrong and dived in further it‘s actually fraudulent. I shouldn’t have fought off sleep. That said I unfortunately do not know how to undo my tomfoolery. :(

If the powers that be can direct me how I can remove/undo this or undo what i have added I’d be obliged!

:help:

Thanks
jjttdw
Art Expert

Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:59 am

lighttrix wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:45 am
Hi,

It was well past my bedtime Last night when I added a very much erroneous eBay sale to the sales data for Moss’ ROTJ and the last recorded sale now showing for $100 is very much a lie. I thought I spotted an extra 9, when I realised I was wrong and dived in further it‘s actually fraudulent. I shouldn’t have fought off sleep. That said I unfortunately do not know how to undo my tomfoolery. :(

If the powers that be can direct me how I can remove/undo this or undo what i have added I’d be obliged!

:help:

Thanks
First, thanks for adding sales to the database. I too have botched a few. To correct erroneous entries, use this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=177477&start=3210

Describe which listing is wrong and the powers that be will fix it.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
lighttrix

Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:28 am

Thank you! :notworthy: