Can we add a bad buyer/seller/trader thread

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
WaltJocketty
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:00 am

Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:15 am

Stoods wrote:Yep, WaltJocketty is a POS. Bought an Eads off him two weeks ago. Shipped it in a flattened box with no packaging, and the seem of box down the middle of the print. Zero percent chance it wasn’t going to get ruined. Then when I requested a refund, his response was “I know what you’re trying to do, dick”

Scam artist. Lowbrowart on EBay.

I've been on this site for 12 years, and made dozens of deals, and my name doesn't get brought up until now, in a situation where I refunded the buyer. Now I've got n00bs accusing me of having owned an Eads print?
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12335
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 am

WaltJocketty wrote:Now I've got n00bs accusing me of having owned an Eads print?

I laughed pretty hard at this.
Image
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4555
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:27 am

Image
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
Stoods
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 10:47 am

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:40 am

WaltJocketty wrote:
Stoods wrote:Yep, WaltJocketty is a POS. Bought an Eads off him two weeks ago. Shipped it in a flattened box with no packaging, and the seem of box down the middle of the print. Zero percent chance it wasn’t going to get ruined. Then when I requested a refund, his response was “I know what you’re trying to do, dick”

Scam artist. Lowbrowart on EBay.

I've been on this site for 12 years, and made dozens of deals, and my name doesn't get brought up until now, in a situation where I refunded the buyer. Now I've got n00bs accusing me of having owned an Eads print?
Damn... you mean a Noob knows how to take a screenshot, and a 12 year veteran doesn't?
Last edited by Stoods on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4450
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:48 am

hey n00b, turn off "Adult Content" on the photo so we all can see. cute baby though.
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12335
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:50 am

But if said noob doesn't know how to insert the image into the thread does the image exist?
Image
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 6098
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:51 am

cotis wrote:hey n00b, turn off "Adult Content" on the photo so we all can see. cute baby though.

Luls. This thread has real promise.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
tourist504
Art Expert
Posts: 4181
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:00 am
Location: NOLA

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:00 am

ISO Subaru 7PSI T4 Turbocharger kit. Paypal gift ready.
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6
Stoods
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 10:47 am

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:10 am

soam24 wrote:But if said noob doesn't know how to insert the image into the thread does the image exist?
My technical expertise ends at screenshots.
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:20 am

Stoods wrote:
soam24 wrote:But if said noob doesn't know how to insert the image into the thread does the image exist?
My technical expertise ends at screenshots.

let me help you out


Image
I predict fredo eats the biscuit. 5/28/19
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 6098
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:23 am

Ah the skills of a 14er versus a 17er. Well done ygolohcysp
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
Stoods
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 10:47 am

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:37 am

ygolohcysp wrote:
Stoods wrote:
soam24 wrote:But if said noob doesn't know how to insert the image into the thread does the image exist?
My technical expertise ends at screenshots.

let me help you out


Image
Ha ha, thanks dude!
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12335
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:40 am

Packed with love and care.
Image
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:41 am

soam24 wrote:
WaltJocketty wrote:Now I've got n00bs accusing me of having owned an Eads print?

I laughed pretty hard at this.

The funniest part is he has half a dozen listed on ebay (no pun intended), he's high on something. Walt?
I predict fredo eats the biscuit. 5/28/19
Stoods
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 10:47 am

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:46 am

ygolohcysp wrote:
soam24 wrote:
WaltJocketty wrote:Now I've got n00bs accusing me of having owned an Eads print?

I laughed pretty hard at this.

The funniest part is he has half a dozen listed on ebay (no pun intended), he's high on something. Walt?
Yea, he’s got another of the Eads eggs listed right now.
Post Reply