Login Session Issues.. and Print Values

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
isunktheship
Art Expert

Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:30 am

I'm creating a new thread as trying to view a thread logs me out completely.. I experienced this issue a few months ago from my cell phone, didn't think much of it, switching up to "incognito mode" usually fixed it, so I figured it was a session issue.. the EB forum is essentially unusable.

The main reason why I wanted to get on here was to talk about print values.. I'd imagine this issue has already been addressed, but as touching a single thread is complete cancer to my connection, I'll just re-raise the issue here.

Print values aren't being calculated at all, that's the 6 month average as well as running average value. For a while it looked like this was updated weekly.. then monthly.. now it just doesn't update at all, though the graph appears to trend properly. These values were pretty useful for me, as I decided to get my print collection insured, unfortunately it looks like this bit of data is either non-existent or stale.

I love this forum.. and saw you guys were looking for a developer in another thread, and I'd consider throwing my hat into the ring if a mature set of requirements is developed. I want to give back to EB, and not just with money.. how can we fix this site?
Creation88 wrote:no top tier artists: no stout, no moss, no taylor, no horkey, no ansin