Noob question — member collections through fs/trade forum?

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
Post Reply
OtherAlien
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:39 am

Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:48 pm

So there are always a number of people on the FS/Trade forum who list their whole collection as available for sale, but I can't figure out how to actually find their member page (and thus their collection) from the forum post. Is there a link I can click, or some way to search member names? Thanks for helping out a confused noob. :?
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:53 pm

OtherAlien wrote:So there are always a number of people on the FS/Trade forum who list their whole collection as available for sale, but I can't figure out how to actually find their member page (and thus their collection) from the forum post. Is there a link I can click, or some way to search member names? Thanks for helping out a confused noob. :?
I don't believe you can until you graduate out of "new user" status (which is based on number of successfully moderated posts). It's not a terribly large number, so shouldn't take much to pass the threshold. Though you have been on the site for almost a year and this is your first post... >_>
So it goes...
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 5647
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Post like 10 or so in this thread to get you over the hump.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
OtherAlien
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:39 am

Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:07 pm

mfaith wrote:
OtherAlien wrote:So there are always a number of people on the FS/Trade forum who list their whole collection as available for sale, but I can't figure out how to actually find their member page (and thus their collection) from the forum post. Is there a link I can click, or some way to search member names? Thanks for helping out a confused noob. :?
I don't believe you can until you graduate out of "new user" status (which is based on number of successfully moderated posts). It's not a terribly large number, so shouldn't take much to pass the threshold. Though you have been on the site for almost a year and this is your first post... >_>
Thanks, that makes sense. I made an account a while ago but have only really started using it now, hence the lack of posts. Thanks again for the help!
User avatar
aahnutz
EB Team
Posts: 21726
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Some place I'd rather not be...

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:01 pm

Click on their username. It will take you to their page. Then click on "collection."
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
OtherAlien
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:39 am

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm

aahnutz wrote:Click on their username. It will take you to their page. Then click on "collection."
When I tried that earlier, it wasn't working for me, but it seems like it is now. Thanks!
User avatar
Cnewb21
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:45 pm

Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:04 pm

happened to me as well but got it figured out
Silvrmike
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:11 pm

Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:37 pm

Still figuring this out as well. I suppose I have too few posts as of the moment ?
User avatar
willhowe
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:12 pm
Location: Newcastle, UK

Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:25 am

Having the same issue as currently trying to accept trades without seeing feedback, hopefully over the mark soon!
Stoods
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 10:47 am

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:19 am

I guess my noob status is putting me in the same situation.
User avatar
geodog7
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:30 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado

Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:39 pm

noob checking in here also
User avatar
Melmoth
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:52 pm

Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:57 am

noob check, was going crazy looking for members.
masso3
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:47 am

Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:20 pm

same issue here. posting to change my luck
User avatar
Alansafran1125
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:19 am

Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:37 am

Noob
Post Reply