Problem adding art.

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:30 pm

wottagunn wrote:
electrachrome wrote:
pending.jpg
:shock:
you guys really should add Mfaith to help out
this
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
aahnutz
EB Team

Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:22 pm

wottagunn wrote:you guys really should add Mfaith to help out
If he becomes a team member, he isn't eligible for the July Sperry giveaway.

You guys just need to be a little more patient. It is a holiday weekend.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
aahnutz
EB Team

Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:48 pm

Also, it's really important to use the correct title format. That's what we see in the approval queue.
Gigposters: Band - City - Year - Artist's Last Name
Art Prints: Title - Year - Artist
If a submission's title is not in the correct format, it's usually overlooked. More times than not, if the title is not correct, the submission is lacking other important information. That means more work for us to research the missing information. It's not that difficult to do it the right way.
How many of these are in the correct format? (Names of submitters have been edited.)
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:00 pm

aahnutz wrote:You guys just need to be a little more patient. It is a holiday weekend.
Thats totally fine. I just have no way of knowing if there is something wrong with the site, or my submission if stuff is released after my submission gets approved.

Like the above post says, my submissions might not be going through even though I've done them 3 times.

The piece I'm submitting is an original piece of art and I think I have been doing it right.

So if there is any more info you need from me feel free to let me know.
theperfecttree
EB Team

Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:05 pm

is it this one? this is the only one I saw with your name on it and it's already in the database

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/225555

edit- I do totally get the frustration of being in the dark after you've submitted something. best course of action is to only submit once and if a week or so has passed without it showing up you can post in the corrections thread to to check in or shoot me a PM anytime.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:06 pm

theperfecttree wrote:is it this one? this is the only one I saw with your name on it and it's already in the database

:lol: Thread of the Month :clap:
So it goes...
greedy21
Art Expert

Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:07 pm

aahnutz wrote:
wottagunn wrote:you guys really should add Mfaith to help out
If he becomes a team member, he isn't eligible for the July Sperry giveaway.
That's fine with me :D
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:27 pm

theperfecttree wrote:is it this one? this is the only one I saw with your name on it and it's already in the database

edit- I do totally get the frustration of being in the dark after you've submitted something. best course of action is to only submit once and if a week or so has passed without it showing up you can post in the corrections thread to to check in or shoot me a PM anytime.
Thank you so much.

No biggie.

If it did get added I was not seeing it when looking though her EB profile.

Thanks for clarity!
sbarkertn
Art Enthusiast

Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:03 pm

I've been experiencing a similar issue, I've been waiting for the same submission to get added since around August 9 and still haven't seen it added. I've added it several times at this point, assuming that something wasn't working (sorry). That combined with the fact that I no longer receive emails when my submissions are added means I just have to keep checking out the "Latest Additions" section each day, hoping they get added.
aahnutz
EB Team

Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:26 am

Team members are having difficulty accessing the editor functions, which includes the art approval and image approval queues. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we do have a tech person looking into it. Thanks for your patience!
aahnutz
EB Team

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:05 am

Members, please read:
Due to technical issues, most team members have been unable to approve new art submissions for the past few weeks. Now that that function has finally been restored, the result is an enormous list of art (400+ pieces) that needs to be approved. Thanks to theperfecttree, we have a google list of art already submitted for approval. Before submitting new art, please check the list and see if it is already in the queue. This will help speed up the approval process and will save you time in not submitting art that is already in the queue. Thanks for your patience.

EB New Art Queue
^link to google doc spreadsheet
sbarkertn
Art Enthusiast

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:29 am

aahnutz wrote:Members, please read:
Due to technical issues, most team members have been unable to approve new art submissions for the past few weeks. Now that that function has finally been restored, the result is an enormous list of art (400+ pieces) that needs to be approved. Thanks to theperfecttree, we have a google list of art already submitted for approval. Before submitting new art, please check the list and see if it is already in the queue. This will help speed up the approval process and will save you time in not submitting art that is already in the queue. Thanks for your patience.

EB New Art Queue
This is great, thank you!
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:37 am

EB New Art Queue
Thanks to the volunteer team for all the hard work. :clap:
So it goes...
brewdog123
Art Expert

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:45 am

awesome, thanks
cotis
Art Expert

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:05 am

mfaith wrote:

EB New Art Queue
Thanks to the volunteer team for all the hard work. :clap:
you are slacking sir!